• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
Years
nope... imo that was mean of your friend.. but meh...
xD

so what exactly happens to the barbie?
does it melt and spit everywhere?
or it just breaks up into arms, legs, head... etc.?

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Anything falling from the sky that isn't composed of water has the potential to scare the living daylights out of me. Raining Barbies would be no exception. That sounded pretty... mean.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Dude. Barbies can do everything.
They don't have cooties.
I was never fond of barbies, but now I look back and they're pretty cute.
The designer ones are stunning. With stunning $200 tags as well!
Yeah, hasn't she had like a, bazillion occupations. Nurse, teacher, blonde bimbo, tour guide and even an astronaut. She's even more multi-talented than Mario!

helix

tea-binger.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
Wow you really do like "it" lmao, I wonder what Barbie hasn't been..hmmm.

I'm pretty sure she hasn't been a warrior princess yet, but you can't be sure about anything with barbie..

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
so what exactly happens to the barbie?
does it melt and spit everywhere?
or it just breaks up into arms, legs, head... etc.?

It sorta just sizzled and fell down. Then, she came outside screaming and she punched him.

Barbie is sort of...a girl subject. Er...anyone played Portal? D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Actually, she probably has. I mean, all you have to do is slap on some leaves, animal skin, makeup and a spear and their you go - warrior princess!

Also, in relation to the endeavours partaken by Klippy and his friend ..

Dr Nairn said:
It's as though disavowing Barbie is a rite of passage and a rejection of their past.

The types of mutilation are varied and creative and range from removing the hair to decapitation, burning, breaking and even microwaving.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/4539862.stm

Oh, and Portal is awesome. I'm kinda sick of going on about it though, but it really is a great game, in terms of game play and story particularly. I hate GLaDOS though, with all my heart.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Klippy why would you hurt poor Barbie T_T, you watch when they make a Ninjas version of her she'll get her revenge lol

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
How much things can you relate to adult themes Boii >_> Barbie should be in Naruto lmao

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Klippy why would you hurt poor Barbie T_T, you watch when they make a Ninjas version of her she'll get her revenge lol

T_____T Barbie is too girly to even dare ninja-out on me. I'd totally own her and send her back into space.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
Years
How much things can you relate to adult themes Boii >_> Barbie should be in Naruto lmao

=]
i'll make one so you're not excluded ;)

:Magical Princess Barbie - Gender (you know the real word iwant) changing time:

:Change Barbie's Gender as much as you want, then watch the DVD where barbie shows you its not wrong fr gay and lesbian marriges... especially what happens after the wedding (the night ;)) :

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 30, 2009
Hey Guys...So whats this topic about?...i cant really follow i read the last few posts but i still can't sorry xD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back