• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just gotta EV Train

Chobits

Pokemon CC Owner
Years
Today i'm going to present you my EV Training system! Just trade me the Pokemon you want me to train and I'll EV Train it with the items (Iron, Protein...etc)

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
Years
  • Age 32
  • o3o
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
Umm... The items only work for 100 EVs, and then you have to train them yourself.

Now, if you had the Battle Tower EV training items, perhaps this thread would get a reply or two, but until then...

Chobits

Pokemon CC Owner
Years
Umm... The items only work for 100 EVs, and then you have to train them yourself.

Now, if you had the Battle Tower EV training items, perhaps this thread would get a reply or two, but until then...

I do have a few....but I don't really use them much :P So I'll just use it for here.^^^

Back