• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

80-person brawl breaks out at Chuck E. Cheese's

Guest123_x1

Just when you thought things couldn't get this crazy-they do! ~Otter Mii-kun

From http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=5918137 :
Brawl breaks out at local Chuck E. Cheese
By Gabe Gutierrez

FLINT TOWNSHIP (WJRT) -- (01/28/08)--A 3-year-old girl is recovering after her uncle says she was maced at a Chuck E. Cheese Pizza in Flint Township.

A brawl broke out at the restaurant on Miller Road in Flint Township around 8 p.m. Saturday. On Sunday, police were called about another disturbance.

Police officers cleared out of the restaurant around 6 p.m on Sunday but wouldn't comment on the reason for their visit.

We do know that Saturday's incident involved a fight. It isn't known how many people were involved (note: other reports-see links below-say 80 people! ~Otter Mii-kun), but a 3-year-old girl spent the night in the hospital as a result.

Her uncle, Andre Brown, says that she was pepper-sprayed by a police officer attempting to break up the fight. According to Brown, a fight broke out involving about 20 people, mostly teenage girls.

Police in Flint Township confirm that there was a fight, but that none of their officers fired pepper spray. The sheriff's department was also called to the scene, but they were unavailable for comment.
Also see
http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=5919756
http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/newsnow/2008/01/brawl_breaks_out_at_chuck_e_ch_1.html
http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/newsnow/2008/01/chuck_e_cheese_restaurant_down.html

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
WOW, that is insane, a place for kids to have fun,they should not be envolved in brawls that should be at the bar. :S

Years
WOW, that is insane, a place for kids to have fun,they should not be envolved in brawls that should be at the bar. :S

I feel exactly the same. Damn that cop. If a little kid fights, you get her out of the fight of people. You don't mace her, unless the police officer missed his target =/

Still that was extremely outrageous and uncalled for =[

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
-_-
This happened about an hour away from me [I live pretty close to Flint].
It's pretty sad that people fight in CHUCK E. CHEESE for crying out loud.

...I will admit that the title of this thread made me laugh.
That is, until I saw how serious it was.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I had to LOL at the title of this thread. A brawl at none other than Chuck E. Cheese is epic.

That's seriously funny in a sick, laughable type of way... Which makes no sense but still... I feel bad for the little girl though. To go to a kid's place like that where she's supposed to be safe and then that happens... Wow ;;

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Dude, that's just..wow. I mean, i can't even think of a word to describe something as..intense as that ._.

..why were 20 teenage girls hanging out at a chuck e cheese? XD

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
Nothing better to do.

I mean, I'm all up for a good random brawl. Got my Pimp Cane for just this sort of occasion. Even in seemingly innoccent places.

However, not when children are invovled. I dislike children somewhat, but I cringe when a 3 year old walks down the stairs in the subway--even if I don't know the kid.

Gunn

horror resident
Years
I feel exactly the same. Damn that cop. If a little kid fights, you get her out of the fight of people. You don't mace her, unless the police officer missed his target =/

Still that was extremely outrageous and uncalled for =[

Did you even read the other articles? None of them mention anything about an officer bluntly macing a little girl. The main objective of the usage of pepper spray was to control the 80-person brawl; the spray was then airborne, resorting the officers to call in medical assistance. Even officers from around the county were involved. The girl placed in the hospital was just the result of the violence.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
That is honestly pathetic and disturbing. I've been to Chuck E. Cheese's for like, every year of my birthday when I was younger, and nothing like that happened. I thought the slogan was "Where a kid can be a kid." D:

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
This is quite disturbing indeed and I must say that I am wondering about the society we live in nowadays....

Back