• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Diamond And Pearl UK Release!

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
Mwahaha!! Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Comes to the UK on the 4th of Feburary! YAY!!! :D

Well... I dunno why i made this thread. Just wanna say it.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Yay! We have to wait too long, I think. And I mean all the time. But yay! TV quality DP! Haha

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 12, 2009
I saw this in my Sky magasine and i wans't happy, want to know why? well my Sky satelite got taken out for scaffolding works on the flats i live in so i guess i'll miss it :(

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I saw this in my Sky magasine and i wans't happy, want to know why? well my Sky satelite got taken out for scaffolding works on the flats i live in so i guess i'll miss it :(

Aww no! But don't worry, they'll going to repeat each episode at least 50,000 times gurenteed, that's what happened with Battle Frontier. And they're going to repeat every episode from the previous day twice

Sky - Tuesday

New episodes will be at 5pm and the episode from the previous day will be on at 7:30am and 7pm

I can't even watch it on the day anyway because I don't have Sky at all XD I'm asking my grandparents to tape it haha

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2009
Can't Wait for it! I have not saw much of it yet, and only started watching pokemon on TV over here a few weeks ago.

Back