• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for: Crobat

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
I am looking for a crobat I have 280 pokemon out of the 490. Let me know one or 2 pokemon you need in exchange and I will respond ASAP.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
a Tauros or a Pinsir

and this is if I get the Crobat ( The guy I am suppose to be trading is kinda iffy)

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
I can probably clone my one for you, do you have politoed, slowking or kingdra?

No I dont have any of thoose I dont even have kings rock. Is their any pokemon that I could breed for you in exchange?

a Tauros or a Pinsir

and this is if I get the Crobat ( The guy I am suppose to be trading is kinda iffy)

I could definitely trade for either of thoose.

Last edited:
Years
any shinies?, I'm sorry I have all pokes, so not really needing any breedable pokemon. If I can't find anything to trade and nobody else can I'll try and either clone it for you or get one on GTS for free.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
any shinies?, I'm sorry I have all pokes, so not really needing any breedable pokemon. If I can't find anything to trade and nobody else can I'll try and either clone it for you or get one on GTS for free.

Nah I have no shinnies. Im terrible at chaining..... I've been trying to get iot for a few days now. You would think a common pokemon like crobat would be pretty easy to get i was wrong.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2009
could you not just get a golbat and raise its happiness or whatever need to be done?

I never even thought about it... I actually forgot crobat was golbats evolved form.... I have a question do you know the name pf the item that when held doubles happiness?

Back