• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i got shinies and a lot!

wadawada30

pokemon killer
Years
kk heres my lv 100 shinies list:
rapisash x3
ditox2
dialga x2
palkia
charizard
regirock
moltres
gyarados
raichu
abosmasnow
flygon
megamiun
slaking
vaporeon
wobbufet
deoxys
crobat
loppuny
latios
latias
aggron

other lv shinies
lv 5 metapod
lv 70 heatran
lv 70 lugia
mew lv 30

LDgamer

pokemon breeder 2nd in command
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
metapod

what are you looking for for that metapod

wadawada30

pokemon killer
Years
yes plz (zelda) ....................

but wich shineis are u both guys offering?

Last edited:

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
Years
do you want shiny scyther,taillow,nidoking,groudon,aerodactyl,steelix,numel,oddish,rayquaza,zangoose,eevee
giratina,pinsir,lucario,nincada,lapras,charmander,totodil,skarmory,relicanth,or slugma

wadawada30

pokemon killer
Years
gimme giratinas and locario and wat else do u want for rayquaza zangoose,nincada,charmander and totodile?

wadawada30

pokemon killer
Years
starter master18 nty i need different pokemons to mine... so offer another pokemon plz and for the charizard i want shinies.... like always

wadawada30

pokemon killer
Years
ok but i better dont give the moltres cause i have the shiny rayquaza already =P im lazy so lets trade right now?

and carchomp yes u can lemme just see ure offers i need shinies...

Last edited:

wadawada30

pokemon killer
Years
no ty anyways ...... so lets trade right now i think u can see my fc right if not i can give it to you just right now

wadawada30

pokemon killer
Years
kk carchomp nty i got 3 shiny dialgas lol another offer???and zelda my fc is ZHIJIE 2277 5712 2946

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2008
want shiny flygon, lopunny, and heatran
want anything from my thread? if not, i have several more that i havent got the chance to put on there yet.

Back