• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nicknames! What do your RL friends call you?

Gerri Shin

  
Years
basically the title says it all. so what do you friends in RL call you? do you have a nickname?
For me that name would be Oz (like the wizard of Oz). I got this nickname due to the way I signed my initials on the cleaning list at work. everyone thought that I was signing it the letters OZ rather than GS, eventually it stuck. so I'm Oz.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
my real name is roger

but all my friends call me theroge nicknamed

Isom

Kari Byron is still my lady.
Years
My name is Austin, I've had some nicknames, like Issac? I don't even really know how I got that one, and Isom which is my last name. Though most people just call me Austin.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Real life? so wai were in some alternate dimension, or am I dreaming!?!? wow my computer isnt real, spectacular!

lol, offline my true name is ryan, friends call me... Ry, Rybread (lol), ress, Resser, Flip, Snap, anything I usually say...

They always call me different things xD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
My real name is Joseph. Some people call me Joe but not my friends :P
Actually, my friends call me ZouZou (pronounced ZooZoo), it sounds kinda weird in english though, so better not call me that :P
Closer friends call me "ZooZ" , so ya whatever...

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Everyone in real life calls me VP. It's my first name's initials (Von Paolo). No one's called me by anything else in years.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I don't have a nickname, at least, not that I'm aware of one. It's plain simple enough to just be called "Alex" and nothing else. XD
Although I think I did get given a nickname by one of my friends back in primary school.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
My first name is [use thy imagination :D]. Macy is my nickname. I pretty much force everyone to call by that name, since the only people who call me by my first name are my parents.

My other nicknames are derived from my nickname o__o My brother and one of my friends Mace, sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean very rarely. There's also Maishee the marshmallow (please don't ask >.>), and this ridiculously long one I can never remember.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
My real name is May, so I have a couple of random names from that.

Most people call me Mayonnaise, but I also have other nicknames, like.. Maywaz, Maysta (derived from gangsta XD), Maimai, Mayfo, Cloud (since in my language, May means cloud), George, Moo.. uhm.. many more actually.

I used to be called May-chan.. but now it's just too long. Mayonnaise all the way. OwO

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
My name is "Michael," so I get the default generic nickname of "Mike." T_T

Other than that, I only really have two other names my close friends call me by, "Needles," and, when I'm feeling feminine, "Mikayla" :D

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
A crazy friend of mine calls me Cindy. XD

And all my friends that like pokemon call me Meowth, for my old habit of searching for coins in my teen years (I was poor as, no pocket money or anything)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
My real name is Kenny but people in real life call be Idiot, Moron, Gayass etc. Sorry if the last word is a little offencive.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
I don't have very many nicknames. D: Usually people refer to me as 'Kar', which is obviously short for my real name 'Karli'. Other than that, people call me by my last name. I won't say it here but I'm sure tons of you already know what it is anyway. \o/

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
my real name is stuart

most of my friends call me stuie,
one of them calls me griffin though -_-

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
My family and friends call me Tater tot, that's how I got mah username. ^_^
Actually my family and friends call everything that begins with Tater,
Tater tomato
Tater Potato
things like that. XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
Hmm... My real name is Rhiannon so:

Annie
Yannie

My friends sometimes call me Rhi

I also like Ramzo (But I only get called that every-so-often)

And of course... the one I dislike, but get it everyday at school:

Goff (Not even Goth! They only call me Goff)
Goffy-Goff (Only one person calls me that)

^^ those two are obliviously insults...

Back