• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sky

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
Hi! I'm saul and I created this site about a week ago it's called Pokemon Sky but I dont think many people know about it so please visit it and post your comments

Click here To Go 2 PKMN Sky

O.o Thunder outside and my bros's swim party is in a few hours... O well I doubt you care :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Nice layout I guess, but some of the left navigation words go past the boundry. =/

And the "Latest News" iframe thing is... interesting.

saul

Years
JKaizer said:
Nice layout I guess, but some of the left navigation words go past the boundry. =/

And the "Latest News" iframe thing is... interesting.

Thanks for the comment. About the words on the left i downloaded the layout from freelayouts.com so I can't really control that, but it does bug me.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Just edit the BG image and move the border a little to the right.

saul

Years
AZSupraT said:
Just edit the BG image and move the border a little to the right.

Ya I was thinking about thatI'm just worried the background might cut into the content :\

aRedMoon

Years
706: Stay on topic.

As for the site, maybe try to make it fit? Change "Fire Red/Leaf Green" to "FireRed/LeafGreen" (That's actually the official name... :P)

You could dump the "Pokemon" in the names for the N64/Gamecube games...

Dunno what to do about the movies though... and you are aware that you're using dub names for the movies, ne?

*just noticed something else* It's "Puzzle" not "Puzzel" :P

saul

Years
JKaizer said:
706: Stay on topic.

As for the site, maybe try to make it fit? Change "Fire Red/Leaf Green" to "FireRed/LeafGreen" (That's actually the official name... :P)

You could dump the "Pokemon" in the names for the N64/Gamecube games...

Dunno what to do about the movies though... and you are aware that you're using dub names for the movies, ne?

*just noticed something else* It's "Puzzle" not "Puzzel" :P

Thanks for pointing that out i'll try to do that today and thanks for fixing me on that typo on puzzel.

aRedMoon

Years
706: Stay on topic. Consider this a warning.

Saul: Hey, it's okay. You may want to take out some of the "Link Here"s on the topsites... or join some. It looks odd. o.o

saul

Years
JKaizer said:
706: Stay on topic. Consider this a warning.

Saul: Hey, it's okay. You may want to take out some of the "Link Here"s on the topsites... or join some. It looks odd. o.o

Good I dea I'll try and do all that stuff sometime this week

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2008
If I remember right, there used to be a really big site named Pokemon Sky. I wonder whatever happened to it... Anyway, I like the layout, very nice! Just work on your content now.

Years
its nice. but i went to your downloads section. meep! roms! whats even worse is you DIRECT linked! if your gonna put downloads atlease be kind enought to put them on your own webspace

saul

Years
Imakuni? said:
its nice. but i went to your downloads section. meep! roms! whats even worse is you DIRECT linked! if your gonna put downloads atlease be kind enought to put them on your own webspace

I'll probably just get rid of the Roms when I fix the sidebars.

Oh and the Sprites are from my other site so I dont really need to put them on the PKMN Sky host.

Back