• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I demand to be welcomed! :3 j/k

Murasaki

Confused @_@
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 20, 2008
Usually whenever I join a new forum I don't make these "I'M NEW YAY" posts... but since this forum seems to have a lot of members, it would help to get to know some people ~

I mostly joined because it's pretty much impossible to find any Pokemon fans in the "real world"... and it's been a long time since I've been part of a Pokemon community (approximately 5-6 years in fact D: ). And I had a lot of fun back then so... hopefully will here too. :3

Also, I want to learn more about competitive battling... I have a team in the works that needs a bit of help which I'll probably post a topic about sooner or later. ^^;

*sits back and waits for welcomes D: *

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Wait no more.. here comes the welcome wagon :P

Welcome to PC Murasaki, make sure you take a look at the rules.

If you want to make lots of friends, you've gotta stay active.
I'm sure you'll find all you need for competitive battling here :)

Anyway, I'm DC, if you need anything, just let me know, ok?
Hope to see you around...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Heyy Murasaki!!
*waves* ^.^

Welcome to the forum. I find it hard to find any "real world" Pokemon fans nowadays too, it's like completely died out here. But there's still a good number here in the forum. ^^

Feel free to PM me if you ever want a chat~ =]

Hope ta see you around!!

Alex

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Well if you demand so, I shall do so. ;D

Welcome to PC Murasaki! You sure like purple ey? ;D Well look no further as your home ;D Competitive battling is common here, just go to the strategy and movesets forum, that will help you a ton in learning, same with the breeding guides and such.

Also your 19, you know the drill, read the rules and FAQ of course. But making friends really is easy if your active and have a blast ;D

PM me if you need anything, Im the water gym leader over at our extreme gym, so If you need help or anything at all really, Im pretty much always here. XD

See you around and nice to meet cha ;D
~Ryan

Murasaki

Confused @_@
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 20, 2008
Thanks for the welcomes! ^^ Hehe... everyone seems so nice here :3

And yes... purple rocks! ~ Which is why I'm working on a purple themed team... themed teams are fun. :D

I'll probably be fairly active, but as my University exams draw closer then... not so much maybe. :(

Last edited:
Back