• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading legit shinie pokes and non shinies. Will not accept/trade non legits..

Team_magma

Magma elite
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Shinies:Venusaur, salamence, dragonite, ninetails, golbat, roserade, mantine, ponyta.

Legends:Kyogre, giratina, dialga, palkia,azelf,.

Events pktopia electivire barely touched, still level 50. Moveset is same as when I received from Battle rev.

Normals:Lvl100 lucario, 23 yanma,rypherior lvl 100 garydos.54 gengar and a few others, post here with offers.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Shiny Feraligatr, Shiny Latias and Toys R Us Mew for your Shiny Roserade, Shiny Mantine and PKTOPIA Electivire?

All are legit, and are UT (either not touched at all or I used the EV berries on them).

Team_magma

Magma elite
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Shiny Feraligatr, Shiny Latias and Toys R Us Mew for your Shiny Roserade, Shiny Mantine and PKTOPIA Electivire?

All are legit, and are UT (either not touched at all or I used the EV berries on them).
Deal. Unfortunately someone nicknamed the roserade keily =( HOpe this isn't an inconvinence...

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Deal. Filler filler filler filler filler ^^ :P

Okay, my FC is Flan, 1289 4752 4219.
See you in Wi-fi.

Edit: While I do cringe at nicknamed Shinies, it's fine, I try not to be too picky.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Wait, shoot, sorry, I took out the wrong Feraligatr. X;

Team_magma

Magma elite
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
That feraligater ain't shiny..T.T OOOOOH lol :P Btw, your avvie is kinda well....creepy... Lol

Team_magma

Magma elite
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Thanks :D You're the first wi-fi person I've traded with in a month o.o Btw: Boo, I would prefer a shiny for my venusaur..

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
That feraligater ain't shiny..T.T OOOOOH lol :P Btw, your avvie is kinda well....creepy... Lol

lol

Anyways, real sorry about that, I raised that Gatr as a joke in Emerald. Go figure why I named it Buttcrack.

And thanks for trading, btw.

Team_magma

Magma elite
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
lol

Anyways, real sorry about that, I raised that Gatr as a joke in Emerald. Go figure why I named it Buttcrack.

And thanks for trading, btw.
:P No problem, those were my least favourite shinies I owned anyways :P

Team_magma

Magma elite
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
Venusaur unfortunately has a nickname: Planter. It's male and knows....giga drain leech seed synthesis and solar beam, lvl 65.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2008
shiny trades

Team Magma, I will trade a shiny Gallade, Infernape, Latias, Dialga, Spoink, Blissey(ev trained), Salamance(breed), Charizard, Staraptor, Grobat, Absol, Roserade, Electrivre... for your shiny Venasuar, Dragonite, Mantike, and Ninetails. Chose the shinies you want, from the list above. If possible take the nicknames away from your shinies, but if you can't that is fine to.

Back