• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The profiles are...colorless

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
Whenever I look at anybody elses profile, it comes out as the plain, default layout, the ugly gray. But when I look at my own, the colors are still there. What on earth is happening?

(...or is this just me)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Depends who's profile you're looking at. Maybe they just haven't customised it yet.

Otherwise, you may have accidentally clicked "Hide User Costomizations" on someone's profile page.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Profiles seem to be working for me :S

Maybe its because the person hasn't changed it yet?

Or its a bug on account of the update being a prerelease copy

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
It's on everyones profile I look on. I don't remember pushing any of these so-called buttons you speak of.

Years
Look near the top-right corner of a person's profile, on the very right of the bar that's just below a person's profile pic (or if they don't have one, then where the profile pic would be). If you've accidently clicked that link to turn things off, then it should say something like "Show User Customizations" - and if it does, then just click it and you should be able to see custom profiles again.

If not, then...well, I could possibly change your settings for you so that you can see them. :x

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
Look near the top-right corner of a person's profile, on the very right of the bar that's just below a person's profile pic (or if they don't have one, then where the profile pic would be). If you've accidently clicked that link to turn things off, then it should say something like "Show User Customizations" - and if it does, then just click it and you should be able to see custom profiles again.

If not, then...well, I could possibly change your settings for you so that you can see them. :x

Erm...I totally knew that.

Carry on

Back