• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Pokespe chaaracters favorite cereal?
Emerald: He's too short to reach the cabinet.

I like that. I should write a whole fic poking fun at Emerald's height. >=3

RedxGold, sweetie. -pets your hair-

Meh...I'm okay with Polishipping. I still like PreciousMetal better.

Pokespe characters favorite cereal?

Umm... ^^;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
...Ew.
Also, props on quoting from the Fanfiction lounge -.-

*Breaks snapple bottle on head*
*Passes out*

I totally didn't notice that. xD Shut up!

He was...so young...so innocent...

-throws cold water on Joe-

>D

Meh...I'm okay with Polishipping. I still like PreciousMetal better.

You know you had to be thinking something was up when Gold stole Red away at the end of the GSC arc. YOU KNOW IT.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
yeah there look so cute together like brothers but my redsan is so hot and gold brings the cuteness and poli and politaro bring the poli so polishippimg for everyone

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
You'll have to wait for SilverSmeargleSplatter's permission, but I'm sure she'll say yes, so I'll welcome you in advence. Welcome.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
yeah there look so cute together like brothers but my redsan is so hot and gold brings the cuteness and poli and politaro bring the poli so polishippimg for everyone

I'm not even going to tell you people the 'lovely' images in my head. :D

Can I join? I am kinda new. Not really. But i don't really go to new forums. I love the pokemanga. So, would it be ok if I join?

First you have to eat the pickled asparagus like everyone else did.

I'll add your name to the list. Welcome aboard!

Years
You know you had to be thinking something was up when Gold stole Red away at the end of the GSC arc. YOU KNOW IT.

Actually, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say what was going on in my mind when I read that little part. -cough- You see why my brother calls me Ms. Gold? I'm actually worse than this in real life. I'm a bad influence to little kids... -cough-

Yes, Yeo, you can be my PreciousMetal buddy. ^^

I won't toss it! It's not that disturbing. Just a little odd, but then again, I like odd things. Odd isn't just a word. It's a way of life. -insert dramatic music here-

Hey, that was poetry in motion! I'm a natural!

Eh. On second thought, maybe not.

And, Genesis, why are you depressed? I act like that when I think about my writing. ><

New topic. Again.

If all the PokeSpe characters were the right age, what kind of car would they drive?

I'll answer later 'cuz I is lazy.

EDIT: Woah! Another new member~! Hai. I hope you're insane. You'll fit in perfectly then. (Don't hurt me, guys. ;_;)

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years
Yay PreciousMetal party!!!! I'm writing a regular fic about, and it's gonna take a ling time till the really romantic scene, I'm only on chap 1.

What's wrong Joey? Need a group hug?

If all the PokeSpe characters were the right age, what kind of car would they drive?
I'll have to ask my sister on this one, she knows lots about cars.

Red: Mustang
Green: Jeep
Blue: A convertible
Yellow: She rides a horse
Gold: A bus full of cheerleaders!
Silver: Something black
Crystal: An old Volkswagon
Ruby: Whatever Metros drive these days
Sapphire: A Hybrid car
Emerald: A small clown car
Dia: A minivan
Pearl: A truck with a really loud horn
Berlitz: She doesn't drive, she has a chofér

Splatty, where do you get those pics you use for your theme?

Darn it, I'm sick and I just sprained my ankle, plus I have 2 incestive Chihuahuas in my front yard.

I'm of to read PokeSpe!Bye!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Actually, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say what was going on in my mind when I read that little part. -cough- You see why my brother calls me Ms. Gold? I'm actually worse than this in real life. I'm a bad influence to little kids... -cough-

Me too.

But if anyone has seen the episode Oaknapped, where at the end(referring to Tracey and Richie), the narrorator was like "the two boys went to bed that night"

I couldn't have been the only one sitting there thinking "In the same bed?!?!"

And, Genesis, why are you depressed? I act like that when I think about my writing. ><

I'd tell you, but I don't know if he wants me to. >>;

Okay, I don't know squat about cars. Oh my goodness. I cannot answer this one. All I can say is:

Yellow: a Yellow bug...
Pearl: a clown car
Platina: a limo

Splatty, where do you get those pics you use for your theme?

Oh, so now everyone wants to copy me. ;-;

The sexy photobucket. There's one for almost every Pokemon.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
Ngha.... I hate not being American. *smashes head on computer keyboard* Curz I always miss the best! ><
RedxGold, sweetie. -pets your hair-
I wish I would not have such a naughty imagination. ><;;;

They eat toast with marmalade. D:

I stole Red away so many times and nobody cares... *shrug*
First you have to eat the pickled asparagus like everyone else did.
It was horrible....
I'm actually worse than this in real life. I'm a bad influence to little kids..
Me too, that's why I work in a day care. :D

....? No idea. -.-
Yay PreciousMetal party!!!!
xDDD As Bigfoot once said...:'It you can't think of anything, find a picture.'

PKMN__omg_gold_x_silver_by_blackquatre.png

What's wrong Joey? Need a group hug?
I don't care if someone needs a group hug. I just give it! *group hug* And a special hug for Genesis to help him against his depression. *hug* ^_^
But if anyone has seen the episode Oaknapped, where at the end(referring to Tracey and Richie), the narrorator was like "the two boys went to bed that night"

xDDD I MUST see this! o.o Is there a shipping for them...? *shifty eyes*

(Is this post insane enough for this club...?)

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009

>_> Right.

Oh, so now everyone wants to copy me. ;-;

The sexy photobucket. There's one for almost every Pokemon.

._. Heh heh...

xDDDDD

Okay, maybe just a little bit. >.<

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
Years
Pokespe chaaracters favorite cereal
I have no idea. I live on Koko Krunch, Milo balls and....
Hey, that's it.
As for cars, I don't drive.

and Valentine.......
I'm not american as well(a true-blue singaporean) and I don't miss the good stuff.

And.....
I AM NOT ASHAMED OF BEING A PRECIOUSMETALSHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said....three preciousmetalshipping vids are good......=)
candytree.png

is that pic not cute?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
jajajaaj this club menbers are really crazy but that make it fun preciousmetal for me is a little to wierd but what can you do polishipping whooo

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I wish I would not have such a naughty imagination. ><;;;

That's exactly what I was trying to do. Give you strange images. >D

xDDD I MUST see this! o.o Is there a shipping for them...? *shifty eyes*

GreenShirtShipping. -cough-

At my old school, cheerleaders rode with us! So...I'll just pretend it's that school...:D

is that pic not cute?

It would be cuter if I was the one hugging Silver.

Years
Yes! Wizard Wings, you go 'head and write that fan fic. I can't write at all, and I need something PreciousMetal-y. As for the chihuahuas, you have my sympathy.

And those two pics... They're so cute! <3 I wish I could find PokeSpe fanart on the internet...but Google really hates me. D<

It would be cuter if I was the one hugging Silver.

D: Don't ruin the moment.

They eat toast with marmalade. D:

I stole Red away so many times and nobody cares... *shrug*

Marmalade? -shudders- I have issues with marmalade
xD Um, no one cared because you're female. -cough-

Me too.

You're not the only one... -cough- No, really. All the boys in my grade act superiorly perverted all-the-freaking-time. As if in rated 18+...and we're not even close to being 18 years old. I think I've been listening in to their conversations too much....either that or pervertedness is contagious. :O

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
D: Don't ruin the moment.

...Fine...

You're not the only one... -cough- No, really. All the boys in my grade act superiorly perverted all-the-freaking-time. As if in rated 18+...and we're not even close to being 18 years old. I think I've been listening in to their conversations too much....either that or pervertedness is contagious. :O

Perviness is contagious. xD

I'm only about two years away from being 18. :'D They grow up so fast! Don't they, Joey? -sniff- I mean...we. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back