• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Series Ending

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
It'll never end!
Ash will carry on and catch all the pokemon, and show his data to Prof. Oak and Team Rocket will get promotion!

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
I highly doubt the series will ever end, it may get canceled down the road (meaning it would have no true ending) but thats all I can see happening, there still making way to damn much money off it to end it. Although if the made a new series to replace it...maybe.

if by some chance I'm wrong it, probably just end in a way that still leaves it open to continue. Such as Ash defeats w/e league he is in at the time, goes home flashes backs over his life as a trainer and realize he still has a lot to learn and discover with hopes for the future and for becoming a Pokemon Master.

Years
i don't think it will end because they can just keep making more pokemon look how many turtle pokemon there is they can go on for ever so i don't think it will end and if it will i don't think it will be for a while ohh and if it ends Jessie james and meouth will not breake up james will get all of his parents money marry jessie and live happly ever after and ash will end up with Misty Not May and brock might finally get a Nurse joy and that is if the show ever ends

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
I think Ash will just go back home until this new series comes out. What a dramatic ending -.- .

Back