• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

trading lots for shiny luxray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2008
i wish to trade using wifi something for a shiny luxray luxio or shinx regardless of level.i can trade any pokemon for it! 2 which you might be interested in are shiny mew lvl 1 or arceus lvl 100 !!!!! For those who dont know arceus is the rarest pokemon in the game and is said to have created the universe with its 1000 hands. please post if you wish to trade

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2008
friend code

my friend code is 506922964221

my name on pokemon is JASON

all capital letters

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
Years
dude u realize that u cant trade arceus yet...its obviously hack'd and that shiny Lv. 1 mew is also hack'd. just a bit of warning i'd take it off.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2008
nova77 trade

nova77 i will accept your trade offer can you get on now and trade? i have posted my friend code there will you post yours?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Dude do you realise arceus doesnt even exist legitimatly yet.

lol shinx for arceus xD, thats one helluva trade

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2008
Nova u there?

nova are you there? i am ready to trade when you are

arceus does exist but you need the japanese game to get it. it is # 493 on the pokedex

Last edited:
Years
Also why are people trading hacked pokemon and the site doesn't even allow hacks. Whoever does that, you're retarded.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2008
legit lvl 4 shinx

i trade for it what pokemon you want and whats your friend code?

my arceus is not hacked i got it in the game with the japanese game

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2008
just for refrance

none of my pokemon are hacked and i got them fair in game or off wifi

name a pokemon you want and i get it for you lvl 100

Last edited:
Years
Lv.100? My Shinx is a lv.4. READ!

Do you have any EV trained pokemon, because I really need an EV trained pokemon for my team.

Last edited:

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
Years
as in wifi u mean GTS? come one half of the pokemon posted on there are fake.

here proof from the Events List Thread that Arceus is not legitimately available yet...

493 Arceus
FAKES: NO EVENTS HAVE GIVEN ARCEUS YET, SO NO ARCEUS IS LEGIT. Note that Tweaking Glitch Arceus are not allowed here anymore.
thats from TwilightBlade, a moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back