• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I need a Choice band!

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2010
How many do you need? If 2; charizard and stone edge, otherwise stone edge.

But if you dont want to trade stone edge, I'll take charizard.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
can i get this for it?

Level 100 EV'd Breloom (Jolly) [OT: J.J.]
HP: 249, Atk: 342, Def: 177, Sp.Atk 115, Sp.Def: 133, Spd: 229

UGAtyler07

Banned
Years
Right now i actually need mt stone edge, sorry. Once i clone again ill be sure to get you a stone edge. I am on Wi-Fi and ready when you are. Thanks!

can i get this for it?

Level 100 EV'd Breloom (Jolly) [OT: J.J.]
HP: 249, Atk: 342, Def: 177, Sp.Atk 115, Sp.Def: 133, Spd: 229

Sure, let me trade with Zierant and then ill clone Breloom and give it to you. Thanks!

Last edited:

UGAtyler07

Banned
Years
Thanks! Alright everyone. After i trade with PSL, i wont need another Choice Band. If you are still looking for more pokemon, check the threads in my sig. Special thanks to Zierant and Pokemonshinylegends!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2010
Thanks! Alright everyone. After i trade with PSL, i wont need another Choice Band. If you are still looking for more pokemon, check the threads in my sig. Special thanks to Zierant and Pokemonshinylegends!!!

Wow, is it alright If you trade a cloned gallade instead?

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
alright, i will be on wi-fi waiting, and if im not then just wait for me k?

UGAtyler07

Banned
Years
I see you, apply to TYLER's trade. Thanks!!
EDIT: Zierant, i have the Gallade. I am on Wi-Fi. We will trade the pokemon, ill clone the Porygon-Z and ill get it back to you.

Back