• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Zeyphre

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
Hey guys i'm AuRiOnsX6 and my first hack on pokécommunity is called..,

Pokémon Zeyphre
This is a FIRERED hack.

You are a 12 year old living with your mom in PALLET TOWN. PROF. OAK tells you to go and get a starter POKéMON quickly. After picking a pokémon he tells you to go to the ZEYPHRE region, a beautiful region surrounded by mountains.
You must go down to PORT PALLET and begin your adventure...
Once you arrive in Zeyphre (you are in Jullix Town,the first town) the professor will instantly approach you. His granddaughter instantly gets a crush on you and becomes your stalker.Get a pokedex from professor Jullix and make your way to Crystilliax City with Kinera (the professors granddaughter) close behind.
Team Darco's role:
Team Darco come after Kinera in Crystilliax City.Then they kidnap her. Then in their base on Cape Zeyphre you must rescue Kinera. After you beat the Pokemon league the Darco boss tries to capture Palkia in the Cave of Pain. Then you must protect Palkia and you can catch it.
UPDATE:After all events in Zeyphre take place you must return to Kanto and report to Oak. He gives you his rarest Pokemon, a Darkrai. Darkrai escapes its pokeball and runs away. When you have 16 badges and have beaten both Leagues you must go to Nightmare Cave (formerly Digglet's cave) and face an extremely long dungeon then encountering the legendary Darkrai. Then return to Zeyphre for one more challenge. Head to Mt. Jade and battle Amber, her highest level Pokemon being a level 99!
Features:
New region(of course)
new professor
7 new gym leaders
Lance is a leader
your rivals are Ash Ketchum, Gary Oak, Paul and Brendan (from R,S,E)
110 new POKéMON
new evil team

Screenshots

Jullix Town(beta):
picture.php

Elite 4 rocket invasion(beta):
picture.php

The official Port Pallet:
picture.php

Support Banners
picture.php

Hacking Team:
Myself(spriting,scripting,eventing)
estooz123(last resort beta tester)
ashandpikachuarethebest(person who makes all the teams of trainers,but i make the rivals)
lmg123(beta tester)

now its on!
the new region will be called ZEYPHRE
the professors name is Professor Jullix
the first three leaders are named Lilly, Petra and Ka
Lance is the sixth leader
your rivals are Ash Ketchum, Gary Oak, Paul and Brendan (from R,S,E)
110 new POKéMON
The evil team is called Team Destructo

Last edited:

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
This sounds really good I hope to see screenshots of it soon. I think Damon would have dark and ghost type pokemon.

FinalEclipse

Years
This sounds really good I hope to see screenshots of it soon. I think Damon would have dark and ghost type pokemon.

Thnx for the idea Damon now has dark and ghost types!

anyone else want to join the team?

just reply to the thread and clearly state what position you want to take

(beta testing has been taken)

i will give you credit if you create a banner for me!

the team destructo boss is elite 4 champ!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
First of all.. Don't double post. (rules)

Well, your hack looks decent.. There's one little thing though. I would advice you not to give release dates! That way you can hack without feeling that you have to rush through your hack..

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Yes, I agree with Aquila, when I was developing Lugias Legacy, I gave a release date, and I rushed so much I forgot to back up, and it crashed on me X_X

FinalEclipse

Years
First of all.. Don't double post. (rules)

Well, your hack looks decent.. There's one little thing though. I would advice you not to give release dates! That way you can hack without feeling that you have to rush through your hack..

sorry i didn't know double posting was against the rules(i havent read them)

thnx ill take all release dates down

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
team destructo? seems kinda clique-ish, might as well called them team bad guys. =P

good luck, btw :)

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
someone in there should be called Steve :P he would use fire and electric pokemon :P

sounds cool and i will definetly play this at some point good luck!

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
Thanks for that bigsteve you have given me a great idea. What i suggest if you put steven back in as lets say as a mystery trainer that you fight along side against team destructo and then the boss gives steven away cause the boss is an old rival of stevens. But this is only an idea if you wish to use it then great but if you don't then don't worry about it.

FinalEclipse

Years
steven!

ok now you fight along side steven in the battles against the 4 destructo admins (you battle them in double battles) and ............................... you fight alongside PHEONIX WRIGHT when you battle the destructo boss ( he battles with the secret admin... Juan)

team destructo? seems kinda clique-ish, might as well called them team bad guys. =P

good luck, btw :)

have you got any other evil team names? I'd be glad to hear them!

Last edited:

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
have you got any other evil team names? I'd be glad to hear them!

mmm, ok how about something like Team Apex, Team Darco or Team Saren. it doesn't even need to be a "team" it can be named soemthing like league of 5 (and u have 5 boss or something like that) u know, something not so obviously evil.

FinalEclipse

Years
mmm, ok how about something like Team Apex, Team Darco or Team Saren. it doesn't even need to be a "team" it can be named soemthing like league of 5 (and u have 5 boss or something like that) u know, something not so obviously evil.

ok new teams name is Team Darco

Last edited:
Back