• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which form of Giratina and Deoxys do you like?

raging lion

Veteran Player
Years
Hi everyone. I just wanna to ask that there are 2 forms of giratina and 4 forms deoxys so which form according to you is the best.

Girantina's Origin form or Normal forms
Deoxys's Speed, attack, defense, Normal forms

I love Giratina's Normal form because origin form looks like a insect.

And Deoxys's Attack form because it looks very cool.

Please move this thread if this is not the right thread area.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Attack Deoxys= Nearly unstoppable.

Origin Giratina= Ownage beyond anything.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
defense deoxys is best for me.

as for giratina, i think the origin form looks cooler, but i will need to wait to see more about him to decide wheather he is better or not

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
I like both of Giratina's forms (The best uber wall better become a great uber sweeper!)

For Deoxys I like the Attack form...

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
We don't know a thing about Origin Giratina, so I can't say for sure- in addition, I've never used regular Giratina.

As for Deoxys, I'll go with Speed- he can actually be used in OU.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2022
Girantina's Normal form and Deoxys attack form look aerodynamic, so I like them more than the other forms.
The attack form of Deoxys has the best stats of all forms of Deoxys too

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Giratina: Origin Form
Deoxys: Attack form

I like them all, but those are my favs :D

Cid

Years
I like Giratina's Normal Form since the Origin form looks weird and makes Giratina look like an insect...

In Deoxys's forms, Speed would be the most awesome for me...

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
This sort of topic belongs in the Pokemon General section. Thank you.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
I'd prefer Giratina's first and original form. When I saw the sprite of its Origin Form, I hated it. It looked like something that was just desperately scrambled together for something interesting. I also would prefer Deoxys's Defensive form. The Attack Form is actually pretty easily stopped by Rayquaza and many others. I didn't like the looks of the Defense form though, but it wasn't as ridiculous as Giratina's Origin Form.

Giratina: Regular Form
Deoxys: Defense Form

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
I really like Deoxys' attack form. It totally rocks.. i like Giratina's normal form.. i just do.

Back