• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dogs vs birds (mew 00)

whos gonna win

• the dogs

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • the birds

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Entei learns stone edge. Give him a choice scarf and its GG.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
yea it deserves to be in general

mods dont close it though, just move it :)

beasts would win hands down.

Years
Beasts are cooler, by far. Articuno sucks because of Stealth Rock, and Moltres and Zapdos are just okay.

Suicune and Raikou are the bomb, and Entei looks the best out of all of them, and still does well in battle, dispite his lack of Flare Blitz.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
i think suicine looks the best :D

and with its good defences, and ability to calm mind (they all can, but i think suicine pulls it off the best) its a beast in battle too

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
The beast by far. Entei can destoy Articuno, Raikou could take down Zapdos and Suicune would pwn Moltres.

skyterra

In Olivine city
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2008
The noble beasts against the majestic birds eh?

Beasts, by far. Plus the fact that they look legendary.

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
Years
id like to say the birds, simply cos they werent stupid enough to get their butts crisped and rely on that bloody rainbow-turkey ho-oh to revive them.

btw, mewunlimited, that in your sig would be chaos from the sonic games...

Last edited:
Years
In a video game style battle the dogs would take the edge just due to typing and the moves they can learn.
Anime style battling, I'd have to say the birds. They can fly, so it's an ultimate aerial assualt. I don't see the dogs doing much to stop that, no matter how high you say they can jump.

Years
The Beasts would destroy the birds.

Raikou would sweep the birds pretty easily. And if Entei had stone edge it would just be a walkover for the Beasts.

SilverLightning

The Lightning Beast.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2008
Beasts are the way to go. Raikou is sao cool and awesome. And hess of my favorite element. Lightning!. And besides Beasts own the regis and the birds. Although i like regice. Seriously, Moltres is a naked chicken with wings that are on fire if you ask me lol. I kinda agree that the birds have to rely on rainbow turkey to revive them lol. So many groups of legendary's... even latios and latias!

~Wind~

Detective
Years
Beasts are the way to go. Raikou is sao cool and awesome. And hess of my favorite element. Lightning!. And besides Beasts own the regis and the birds. Although i like regice. Seriously, Moltres is a naked chicken with wings that are on fire if you ask me lol. I kinda agree that the birds have to rely on rainbow turkey to revive them lol. So many groups of legendary's... even latios and latias!

are you some kind of n00b? heres a quote:

\\Ceiran// said:
id like to say the birds, simply cos they werent stupid enough to get their butts crisped and rely on the rainbow-turkey to revive them.

the dogs were relying on the rainbow-turkey you moron!

~DestinedCailean

MetalMEB

O_______O
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2012
The Beasts.

They look cooler than the birds (not that the birds don't look kinda cool) and I just plain like them better. Plus I'm not very big on bird Pokemon (not that I dislike them or anything.... I'm just not really into them)

Back