• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Milotic

Milotic_King

Beauty redefined
Years
This is kind of embarassing, but I need a Milotic. >_>

If anyone has an extra Milotic, or has a LOT of berries to raise some of my Feebas' Beauty stat.

I don't have much to offer, but I was hoping maybe someone would be nice enough to..erm...donate it? :D Again, either the Milotic or the berries necessary for Feebas' evolution, due to my lack of patience.

One thing I can offer you though, is about 10 Feebas for one Milotic. If you want that kind of thing. You could also duplicate the Milotic, if you're able to do that.

I own no kind of cheating device, so I can't get my own Milotic.

I really don't care what level, nature, if it's hacked, where it's from, etc. I don't care if it levels quickly or not, I take pride in leveling up with whatever speed necessary.

PM me over the site or post on this thread.

Thankx to whoever helps.

Back