• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..?

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
ya i know this is in the wrong sectoin =[ but idk where to put it....my question is i am making a game, pokemon: day and night. and it is not finished nor in beta, but i do have pictures (town map and characters and story) and i will ad more and more to it, so where do i make this thread for my game?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well if you have actual screenshots then you can post your game in the showcase if not either here or plot and story section
it tells you in the rules you need to have either a couple of screenshots or a video to show how far you have gotten

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
well if you have actual screenshots then you can post your game in the showcase if not either here or plot and story section
it tells you in the rules you need to have either a couple of screenshots or a video to show how far you have gotten

screen shots are ingame while playing....because i have only finished the intro part, right now i am mapping, so do u suggest me to wait till i got some ingame pictures of battles,levels,graphics, ect?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well you kinda have to, the intro screen doesnt count it also says that in the rules. but if you want more info i suggest you ask avatar

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
well you kinda have to, the intro screen doesnt count it also says that in the rules. but if you want more info i suggest you ask avatar

k well im almost done with this first route,then ill test the game and take pictures for now i guess.

Back