• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Strings Attached... Get a Shiny Real Cheap!

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
Years
All I want is a Huntail, a Gorebyss, and a Gliscor. Not all for one shiny, unless you are really generous............................ Anyways, please help me!

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I can do that depending on the shiny. I don't know if my Gorebyss, Huntail, and Gliscor are all in one game though. Gliscor I know I have on me.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I'll check to see if my Gorebyss and Huntail are also still on my diamond. I don't know if I've already transferred them to my Pearl. I can't check or trade now though. In a couple of hours if that's okay with you? Let me know what shinies you have :D (UT preferably, but not too picky since I'm trading you these guys)

Back