• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Interboard Pokemon Tournament

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Interboard Pokemon Battling Tournament

A possible new Pokemon battling tournament maybe held soon.

Currently, details are completely unknown (XD). But Mana Lugia and other hosts are working on it. What this basically is a tournament between Pokemon forums, to test their skills in Pokemon battling.

Since this is not yet set in stone, there is no telling if this tournament will go or not. However, I still need to ask if there are enough people who are interested in this tournament. If you are, post some comments here as well.

This tournament will most likely be held over Netbattle, so if you're interested yet you don't know what's netbattle, it's a good time to learn everything about it as soon as possible, before the tournament begins. You're expected to know every basics regarding NB by then, including what are the clauses and so on.

Details about this can be found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=14743

Note: if PC decides to participate and if the tournament is set to go, we are not going to allow hyperbeaming Mewtwos or whatever trashset to represent PC. You'll at least need to post out your planned team in stragies forum and etc... blah we're talk of this later if the tournament is confirmed to go.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
I'm interested. Maybe we should hold our own tourney to see who represents PC?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
most likely that's what will happen... but have to see if Mana Lugia is really going to host it first. Also, need to work on the details, and time along with the representatives of SPPF and PE2K (and any other boards that are participating).

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
Years
ummmmmm..................................... I'm not too bad.................................. I am like 65% or 70% or something on Netbattle. I'll de-soul dew Latias, and go kick butt, if u guys want. Plus, w/ de-soul dewed Latias, my teams kinda UU (OUx2, UUx4).

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
When it comes to online battling, ANYONE can get a shiny Jirachi and Arrgon. Plus both of them are easily pwned anyways.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
don't tease my jirachi and arrgon they could smash u in 1 second

iv'e never lost a battle c'mon im not scared

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Happy dude you can either...

a) get netbattle and we can have practice matches so you can prove your point

b) show us your team in strategy forum and we'll see

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
lol... nvm then. I was having my hopes up a bit too high I guess. How hard can it be to post a team in the strategy forum if you are not willing to try out netbattle? Oh well...

And btw, in an arguement you just "may" want to use something to backup your own claims, and beating the Elite 4 blindfolded doesn't count.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
i don't want net battle because it puts stupid things on your computer but all those people that want netbattle go ahead wreck your computer i dont care.also i don't want to post my team because you'll get so scared of my zigzagoon l.2

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
lol... Linoone/Zigzagoon's moveset is always predictable. It can't be anything but either flail or belly drum. There are really no other movesets.

What do you mean net battle puts stupid things on the computer? Are you sure that you aren't getting it from elsewhere instead, or are just flooded with adwares from before?

And also, once again try to support your claims... how can a Zigzagoon be scary? Either show us (to either astonish everyone else or make a fool out of yourself) or just quietly walk down the stage...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Nope, as there is an ubar ban, with the OHKO clause (meaning only one OHKO move at max for the entire team). Check the details with the link in the first post within this thread.

Also, someday we should all get on NB to see our fellow teammates' teams and etc.

Back