• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you walk or ride in a vehicle?!

Do you walk or ride on a vehicl to your desired destination?

• Total voters

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Do you walk or ride in a vehicle to your desired destination? I ride on a Bus when going to school because get late all the time. And I walk back to my home. It is just 1 mile away from the school. I consider it as exercise.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
My school is in a different borough in New York, so I have to take the train. The only way to walk back would be to go all the way uptown, cross a long bridge over the river, then walk another couple miles to my house.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Vehicles, mostly. I don't like walking, it's waay to slow.
I usually take a tram, bus, or meh motorbike. :3

Years
It depends on where I'm going. I try to walk to as many places as I can, since it is of course good exercise and good for the environment. Otherwise when I'm travelling long distance, I would take my car.

Zet

Years
I prefer walking, though I do admit I did get the train a lot but now-a-days I get motion sickness on trains so I just walk. Unless I'm visiting relatives cause then I go by car since walking would take forever to get to them.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I ain't old enough to drive so i have to walk, get dropped off or ride my bike. I always walk to and from the bus stop, basketball and the shops and stuff. I prefer walking or running however as it is better for the environment and great exercise. It also allows me to get some time alone and get some things of my mind xD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
I have to take public forms of transportation since I can't drive yet. Can't walk because all there where I live are houses, houses, and more houses. :D

Years
For most places, I'm either driven to it or take a bus. I do walk on top of that to get to classes, though.

If I can walk to where I need to go, I will, especially since I won't have to worry about finding a ride. I don't know how to drive. :/

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Well, on schooldays, I am always walking. School is about 10 minutes away so it's good to walk with my friends there. But I'm taken in a car if I want to go shopping... or anywhere actually. I only take the bus if I can't get to somewhere without a car.

ash chamberlain

I'm Back
Years
i always ride my mimibike evrywhere but i take the bus to school because i got in trouble doing dounuts at school with my minibiki

i always ride my bike its good exercise. hey Darknessvolt what state of the Southern Equator do u live on?

Last edited:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
To school, i take the bus because my freakin school is kinda freakishly far...
To the city, theres always my mum and her car... Noo... i dont have a drivers license yet...
And around my neigbourhood, i'll take meh skateboard!

Years
I'm more of a walking person. I've never been that much into travelling by car or bus, plus i get very car sick very easily.

Last edited:

マツバ

Cry for Clearity~
Years
Depends on the destination. Usually I bypass those two options and ride my bicycle. Fast, get the exercise, no waste of gas, and still get the breeze. :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I walk everywhere. I walk to school, I walk to go shopping, I walk to just about everywhere I go.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I usually walk anywhere I want to go to, except for school. I take a bus to school and a bus trip back home. But anyplace else, I usually walk. It's like exercise and besides, I can have some fresh air.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I ride a bicycle, which funnily enough given its 'healthy' status is classed as a vehicle.

Back