• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arti

Years
Hey guys. I'm Arti. I usually use that username on every forum, but it was taken by someone, so was the username Arcanine, so I went with this one. I've been roaming pokemon forums since 2003, and have seen some great ones, and this one seems to be one of the best pkmn forums that can be found. Ausaudriel referred me to the site, so thank you.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Yeah the username Arcanine is taken by a member of the higher up staff. xD; Ah that brings bac memories when I joined this one forum and I took one of the site owner's usernames because it looked cool and I was only twelve back then...yeah, it didn't go over too pretty. XD *dies*

It's ok though; you're not alone in this case. Somebody took the name Neko on here a loooong time ago and was inactive for over a year and I still can't use that username! Makes meh sad. :<

Well Arti, I sure do hope you enjoy your stay here at Pokecommunity. I couldn't agree more with this forum being one of the best Pokemon forums around. <3 Peeps here are really nice. Be active and post and I am sure you will have a lot of fun. ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Wow, you have been roaming Pokémon forums for quite some time now! So, have you decided to make the Pokécommunity your permenant residance?
(You know you want it to be... xD)

One of the greats? I personally haven't found another Pokémon community more organized or more professional as PC.
(If there was, I would be posting there and not here. ;D)

Well, it's great that you were referred here, Arti. It really is a great community.
Considering you were referred by Ausaudriel, I'm sure you have already taken a look at the rules.

I do hope you find the community to be a good home for you!
Welcome to PC.

Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity.
Seeing how your picture is Arcnine, but do you have any other favorite Pokemon?

Yeah, I like other pokemon too, just not any that much, that I'd use as my username. I've been using the names Arti and Arcanine for about 5 years on forums now, so old habits die hard.

And thanks for the welcome everyone.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Welcome, sorry the usernames were takin xD Arcanine is a loyal member here at PC and has been so for quite some time now xD

Anyway i am sure you will enjoy your stay at PC ( i know i am ) and will make lots of great friends to talk to and lots more xD

Also don't forget to read the Rules/FAQ as they are a great read and save some embarrassment down the road xD

Welcome to PC

Back