• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Critic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
I think this forum needs to have a section for someone to rate games and tell how they are good and how they are bad. Not being mean or anything, just as a critic.

WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR GAME

1. First, contact me. Message me the basic info of your game.

2. After that, If I message back, send me the download link.

BASIC INFO

1. Don't be dissapointed if I don't give your game a bad grade. It is my opinion and I don't give bad ratings because I don't like you.

2. I will never rate a game without the creators permission.

Thats all for now, I don't even know if I will get any games.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
thats kinda why i didnt post in here, because there is pretty much already one anyways *waves high to houndoomed* edit: srry always been callin ya that

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
*Houndoomed :P

So seeing as there is already one, I think it's best to close this *waits for Avatar to log on*

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
Thats a critic thread??? I thought it was just a thread that contains all the good hacks, with a summary/ screenshot... Well if you think this should be closed, I won't argue with a mod....

EDIT: If a mod wants to close this go ahead, I just don't see how you can't tell these threads apart...

Last edited:
Years
I don't really see any point to this thread.
If you want to 'rate' a game, you could post it in the actual thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back