• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mythbusters

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I Think it's a great show, the guys are really funny and it's actually quite educational =)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Yeah it's a great show, the people are interesting and funny, and they even teach us while entertaining us.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Its pretty good and funny, even though i only saw a few episodes at my friends. Its funny and edumucational, so you won't get your mom complaining about it.
i just loved it when they tried to shoot hats off of a doll though.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
I like it, but I always find Discovery airing repeats. :\ Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
A really great show. Adam and Jamie feed off each other really well.

Kari, Grant, and Tori's parts are my favorites. The myths they get seem more interesting and fun.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Yes, I enjoy the show. It's very funny and quite interesting in terms of the feats the guys pull off. Now I know for a fact that elephants are scared of mice!

Also, I have a fix on Jamie's beard. ^_^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I love mythbusters!!!! I like the one when they do the poppy seed drug test! Jawbreaker in the microwave is also a good one! Lightning attracted to piercings is a funny one... I think it is a great show for everyone to watch and you can also learn millions of things from them instead of just being funny. Adam is funny...

Years
I love Mythbusters!! My favorite thing about the show besides all the funny ways to busting myths is the giant explosions they have on the show.

From the cement truck vaporizing into nothing to sending a water heater blasting into the air, the explosions rule all.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
I love this show.

My favorite episode I've seen so far is...honestly I don't know...they all rock. Maybe the Christmas machine they did. That was kool.

I actually met one of them once. I met Tory.

Back