• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallout

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
So there seems to be so many people who like RPGs here, and yet I've never seen this game series being discussed.
I guess now is a good time, with Fallout 3 coming out real soon.

So, what are your thoughts on this series?

Also Tandi from 1 is my wife.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Don't expect people around these parts to even know what Fallout is. They're too absorbed with Final Fantasy and Tales and Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends with You to recognize what a true RPG is.

That said, much to my own misfortune, I have never played any of the games in the Fallout franchise, though I have long since wanted to. The first two games in the series have long since been out of print now, and my current rig is too ancient to accomodate Fallout 3 without either substantial upgrading or outright replacement.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I plan on getting Fallout 3 for the 360 (I'm hoping for some sort of online like Fable.... 2 I think is is). I really liked Oblivion and the ones making Fallout 3 is the ones who made Oblivion so.... yea.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I'm kinda skeptical about 3, since Black Isle isn't handling it anymore.
Not so much about the change of top-down > TPS/FPS, but more about the 1 Perk per level thing, along with the abolishing of Traits.

devilicious

dream
Years
I loved Fallout 2 when I played it some years ago, so I'm quite excited for Fallout 3- even if it's not Black Isle anymore, I don't think they could possibly ruin it so much that it becomes unplayable.

I just hope the new changes were made for the better.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Well they did make TES4, so Fallout 3 can't be that bad... even though if I'm skeptical.
Also, I'm quite creeped out by them Centaurs, and the thought of going against it close up is quite frightening.

Years
I am really looking forward to this =D More than most RPG's at least. I suppose the only one that I may be looking forward to a little more is Fable 2 but they both look like completely different RPG's. I mean it free roam with mutants...I can't see what more that I want with an RPG to be honest with you XD. This of course means that I'm going to have to put Warcraft on hold for a few weeks just to play this game XD

Back