PDA

View Full Version : ChaosLucario The New Member

Chaostorm
September 12th, 2008, 2:13 AM
Hello Im ChaosLucario . and im a Pokemon Fan . especially Lucario.

i used to play the hacked games of this Community such as: Pokemon Shiny Gold,Pokemon ruby Destiny,Pokemon Prism. and i thank to these games creators ^^

i hope i learn some good things in this community^^

Dukey
September 12th, 2008, 2:38 AM
Hey I started out playing hacks aswell!

To get started first - read the rules
then may I suggest joining a fan club to get to know some people?

DeathlyHallows
September 12th, 2008, 3:07 AM
Welcome, Chaos Lucario, to PKMNCOMMUNITY.
first, u have quite a nice nick there!
Anyway, Have fun here!

Witch
September 12th, 2008, 4:48 AM
Welcome to PC! ^^ Have fun & see you around the forums!

Chaostorm
September 12th, 2008, 5:57 AM
Welcome, Chaos Lucario, to PKMNCOMMUNITY.
first, u have quite a nice nick there!
Anyway, Have fun here!

heeh thanx everyone. a quite nice nick?? hehe thanx . it was by my imagination of Lucario in Evil Soul.
even if im new to this community but i think i have some good knowledge of pokemon and some tricks of moves . i played pokemon when i was 7 years old.. from Pokemon Yellow Until Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. i will check out PC everyday to learn much more about it ^^

Aurafire
September 12th, 2008, 6:35 AM
Hey there, Chaorlucario, Welcome to PC!

I'm glad you had fun with our many hacks! And I just happen to be a lucario lover myself =P

Hope you have fun here!

Chaostorm
September 12th, 2008, 6:49 AM
hehe. i wish if i can challenge u in Wi-Fi but my DSL is not supported by Nintendo. and i cant play on Wi-Fi. too bad for me :(. anyway thanks Aurasphere

Hiidoran
September 12th, 2008, 1:59 PM
Ah, I remember playing the rom-hacks here at the Pokécommunity!
(It was like finding brand new versions of Pokémon every week!)

Alas, those days are over and I have moved on...
However, I hope that you keep that spark and make all kinds of wonderful rom-hacks that will entertain quite a bit of people. Who knows? Perhaps you will make the next Hack of the Year? :o

So, you have been playing since the days of Pokémon Yellow?
Well, I suppose it's still in the first generation... So congratulations on being a fellow veteran of the series.
(We're cool because we're old... xD)

I'm sure you will have no troubles having an exciting time here, ChaosLucario.
Welcome!

Urist McHemlock
September 12th, 2008, 6:37 PM
you will like this place since i am also a hacker and a very good friend even ask Wind~

Chaostorm
September 13th, 2008, 1:00 AM
hehe. but im crying Y.Y . i just want a remake of pokemon yellow. pikachu following me. Y.Y thats fun . ive heard that someone made a remake of pokemon yellow thats is a hacked game called pokemon thunder yellow. where do i get that?

ShadowWind
September 13th, 2008, 6:52 AM
Welcome too pc mate i see you like lucarios i have a couple of riolus left that have sky uppercut and blaze kick if you want one well w/e enjoy yourself if you ever need anything pokemon related feel free to ask me first one is free!

Saud-Blaziken
September 13th, 2008, 7:18 AM
Hi There Well Come To PC If You Need Anything Don't Hesitate To PM Me I'm Online Most Of The Time
lol

~S-B~

Chaostorm
September 14th, 2008, 3:16 AM
Welcome too pc mate i see you like lucarios i have a couple of riolus left that have sky uppercut and blaze kick if you want one well w/e enjoy yourself if you ever need anything pokemon related feel free to ask me first one is free!

hehe thanks but i already have a lvl100 Riolu :P. i use it to pwn other Lucarios by just using Reversal:P. and i cant connect on Wi-Fi :( too bad for me