PDA

View Full Version : This feels just right~

Mochan
September 14th, 2008, 2:47 PM
Well, I finally decided to make this thread. :D

Anyways, my name is Kenzy. I'm 16 years old, and I live in Georgia. I've been playing Pokemon all the way from Yellow version to D/P. I'm not obsessed with Pokemon, but I think that it's a good way to relax from school and stuff.

My favorite pokemon(s) have to be...Milotic. :)

Anyways, hai.

Aurafire
September 14th, 2008, 2:54 PM
Hey there Kenzy, Welcome to PC!

That's.....quite the sig you have there.

Anywho, I see you already have some posts, so keep it up and have fun!

Hiidoran
September 14th, 2008, 3:34 PM
Well, congratulations on making your welcome thread!
It can be an intimidating thing to do, I understand.
(I mean... a whole thread dedicated to talking about you?)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
That's all right if you're not obsessed with Pokémon, Mochan. In fact, there are quite a few members of the community that have actually lost all interest in Pokémon, yet they are still here. PC has quite a large selection of subject matter in which to discuss, I'm sure you will feel right at home here even if you don't wish to discuss the little Pocket Monsters. ;D

Unknown Entity
September 14th, 2008, 3:49 PM
Welcome to PC Mochan, Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's.
And uhm, thats uh... Nice Sig? O_o

Enjoy your stay here.

~Ryu

Volkner's Apprentice
September 14th, 2008, 7:58 PM
Welcome to PC, Kenzy ;) It's pretty cool here, especially if you're into that crazy thing called battling using wifi (which I think I've already seen you there.)

There's plenty of things to do and it's definitely a great school relaxer.

Mochan
September 15th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Welcome to PC, Kenzy ;) It's pretty cool here, especially if you're into that crazy thing called battling using wifi (which I think I've already seen you there.)

There's plenty of things to do and it's definitely a great school relaxer.

Yup yup. Tbh, Pokemon is boring without doing anything in Wi-fi. :)

Chaostorm
September 15th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Welcome to Pc ^^.same here i played pokemon for a long time too. from yellow until Mystery dungeon 2. im playing right now platinum (JP version ) on emulator but its a bit laggy so i dont get that much fun =/....

anyway welcome and i hope u get more friends here.

Sammi
September 15th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm not really obsessed with Pokemon, either, so it's nice to see some people are more casual about it. :P (Maybe that's why I stay away from the game forums?)

Anyway, read the rules, have fun, PM/VM me if you want, blah blah, ect ect... XD

And nice sig. :D