• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Me give you cookie for saying hi to newbie?

moonstep

Master Of Pokemon
Years
Yeah, I'm new. And I've got cookies! I'm not new to forums, or any place like those. I'm advanced at roleplaying, and I'm very interactive, I would say. I'm also into drawing, and doing graphics online, although I'm still getting better at them. If you would like to rp, or get a graphic, you can just pm me at anytime. Anyway, I hope I like this site in the meanwhile~!​

moonstep

Master Of Pokemon
Years
Thanks, magicpower123 told me it was pretty good. I'm hoping I'll be able to be in the roleaplying and graphics forum pretty soon, but I"m going to wait a little bit for that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
Yay cookies! =D

Anyways, welcome. It's good you already have experience with forums, you probably already know how they work, right?

Well I hope you enjoy it here, and have fun!

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
Years
Welcome! Ooh, I see you;re a role-player!

There are lots of great RPs here, so knock yourself out!

Enjoy your stay!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Sweet...I love cookies! *noms*

Haha, anyway, welcome to PC moonstep! If it's RPing you're looking for, the PokeCommunity has you covered! There's quite a bit to choose from, so I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

We'd love to see some of your drawings or graphics, so head over to the Art Gallery if you'd like to take a look at what some other members have done or post your own work! =P

See you around, and have fun!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
Yeah, I'm new. And I've got cookies! I'm not new to forums, or any place like those. I'm advanced at roleplaying, and I'm very interactive, I would say. I'm also into drawing, and doing graphics online, although I'm still getting better at them. If you would like to rp, or get a graphic, you can just pm me at anytime. Anyway, I hope I like this site in the meanwhile~!​

alright free cookies!!! lol
welcome to the PCforums,i hope u have fu n here after u've read the rules,and i'll see in the roleplaying threads.
*eats chocolate chip cookie*

Vernikova

Banned
Years
You only give out cookies? I don't feel obligated to say hi to you anymore... But I will.

Welcome to PC. Read the rules, make friends, be successful in life, and all of that moral stuff. Just be prepared with more than cookies next time:P.

Last edited:
Years
OMG COOKEHS???????????

er...uh...Ahem...yes...well...

Welcome to the forums... ehehe....
Make sure to read the rules.
If you need anything feel free to PM/VM me!
(Or if you just wanna chat)

now... where dem cookehs be at? o.o

oh..right... Enjoy your stay...

COOKEHS!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cookie freak...er... I mean...
~Ryu (that's better :D )

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Oh my goodness! :D We're getting so many new roleplayers and graphic artists! This calls for a celebration!

Welcome to Pokecommunity, and be sure to drop by their respective forums and join in, yeah? Can't wait to see you there! |D

Hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to drop me a VM or PM anytime you want~

And I'll take you up on that cookie offer. [/runs away with cookies in tow]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
:D Glad you like PC! It's a great place.

We've got a whole section for Roleplaying (actually, we've got a couple), so feel free to frolic around there. :3 Have fun and hopefully we'll see you around!

I want a cookie. ;;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hiido does love cookies...
*Takes one cookie politely*
Manners are awesome. ;D

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Moonstep.
Thank you for your baked delights, it was quite delicious!

Wow, you're good at roleplaying and graphics? You are quite the multitalented new member, aren't you? I wish I was any good at graphics, but hey; if you happen to open a shop in the future, I have the opportunity to bug you for a new theme! ;D
(By that I am wishing you well on your graphics making around there...)

I'm sure you will enjoy this community, Moonstep!
The vast majority of us are incredibly friendly around here and I'm sure any of us would love to assist you in any way we can. Speaking of, don't hesitate to send me a private message or visitor message if you have any questions.
(Other than roleplaying. That's about the only thing around here I don't think I will ever quite get the grasp of. xD)

Take care and have an awesome time!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
ROLEPLAY COOKIE FEVER. 8D

The one thing that reels welcomes in like a shark to blood. XD; Haha, hi moonstep. (Any chance you do the moon walk? :O) You look like you're already having fun, that's great. :D Welcome to the forums~

Isabella

Scarred
Years
Did someone say cookies?!
*Takes and eats*

Haha, anyways, welcome to the forums!
A fellow roleplayer! Well, I hope to see you around the roleplaying forums soon!

Good luck on your graphics making ventures on here.
Just remember to follow the rules and have fun along the way!

:D

Back