• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2008
hey i am new on here and my name is alex
i like playing onlin pokemon games nice to meet every1 :D

hi

wat is everyone doing

Last edited:

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
Hi, Alex! Looks like you learned your first lesson from the ever-quiet mods. :)

Welcome to PokeCommunity! If you need any help, or just a friend, you can post on my profile by clicking my name and typing in the box.

Currently, I am watching my brother play Xbox... kinda boring. xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well hello there, Alex!
Welcome to the Pokecommunity.
Online Pokemon games, eh? Well, I do believe the best place to learn about those would be in the Game Development section. Unless, of course, you are referring to Shoddy and the like, then a brand new sub-forum will be opening up for you pretty soon in the Strategies and Movesets section. ;D

Actually, I haven't met too many new members who are into the online games as most of them aren't developed too much. Most of them seem quite exciting, but I will personally wait until they're developed further before I get myself addicted.

Hope you have a wonderful time around the community, Alex. If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, I'm always open for a visitor or private message!

Take care.
Looks like you learned your first lesson from the ever-quiet mods. :)
Well, technically that is an automatic system that merges double-posts. Either way, however, double-posting makes puppies sad! :o

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey!
Welcome to PC!
I assure you that after a few weeks here,
you'll be playin more than just online pokemon games!

Shadow_Blaze

The Master Of Pwning
Years
Welcome to the forums Alex! as u can see...I'm pretty new here too...but the way I see it, new or not... no1 is above welcomeing someone!

Back