• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a new Member!

Shayminiscute124

Beginning Ev Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
Hi I'm a new member and I play pokemon a lot, but I don't know too much about Ev and Iv training and such.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Welcome XD.

I just joined today as well. Don't you worry about not knowing about IV and EV training as there is bound to be alot of people on PC who don't.

Hi! Yeah I was not sure but my friend told me that he learned about it from here.
]

If you want to learn about it then don't be afraid to ask in the Diamond/Pearl Q&A Thread in the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum section of the forums. They may be able to provide you with an answer or atleast point you in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shayminiscute124

Beginning Ev Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
Hi! Yeah I was not sure but my friend told me that he learned about it from here.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
Hi there Shayminiscute, welcome to the pokemon community. Ev, iv? What's that O.o. I though the only training there is, is to lvl up. Lol but i think you can try searching the gba or dpp section for help. Well see you around and dont forget to read the rules.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Yes, if you want to learn about EV and IV training you may want to check out the Compiled Guides located in the Strategies and Movesets section. One can actually learn quite a bit about competitive battling right there. ;D

Welcome to the community, Shaymin.
Quite a few of us PC members enjoy playing the games in our spare time. You should encounter no lack of fan chatter around this forum, my good sir!

As with any online community, part of your stay here is a learning experience. While you may not notice it, you will actually learn quite a few aspects of the Pokémon universe you may have never known existed. Some of the discussions here can get pretty in depth; I hope you will join in on the fun!

Hope your stay is a good one, Shaymin.
Cheers.

Last edited:

Shayminiscute124

Beginning Ev Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, Kaizer I thought that too, but my friend told me about that kind of training and it raises your stats by a lot!

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
Hey there Shayminiscute! Make sure you read the stickies and the READ THIS BEFORE POSTING announcements before posting.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Welcome to PC hope you find it a comfortable place to stay,make sure to read the Rules and FAQ,and see you sometime soon.

~Paul

Years
Hey Shaymin, welcome! Don't worry about that as theres lots of places here on the forums where you can learn how to- hope to see ya on the battle field one day!

Shayminiscute124

Beginning Ev Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
Thanks everyone! I like your team Stormer maybe we could battle sometime. But not now. :)

Back