• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you think of Ash (Satoshi)?

What do you think of Ash (Satoshi)?

• I love him

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • He sucks

• Hes okay, but annoying at times.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Pikachu is a pimp.

• I LIEK MUDKIPZ.

• **** YEAH SEAKING.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
I personally think hes annoying at times because if it wasnt for Brock his Pokémon would not be fed. I mean look at Pikachu, he used to be really fat and because Ash doesnt feed him hes gone a duller yellow and skinnier than he was in Kanto.

Brock is much cooler, i also think Pikachu is a pimp.

Voting time on my poll.

Edit: Wrong section, my bad. I wasnt looking and i had like 3 pokecommunity browsers open. My brothers bothering me also. Move please, lol.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
Haha I don't think Pikachu got slimmer because Ash didn't feed him..

I think he's a good trainer that gets alot of crap because he's the main character of the show.

Years
Well generally the main character isnt the often favourite, Code Geass being the only thing I can think of where the main character is most popular.

I dont mind aeither since I stopped watching a while ago.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
He is great and he is probably one of the best trainers in the whole show but he is also quite annoying at times when he loses he cries about it. But overall he is a gd character.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
I disagree all his Pokemon are strong even tho they aren't evolved or fully evolved and I also think that adds to personality and makes it more fun to watch the program.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
His unevolved pokemon are a joke. How does a squirtle beat a machamp? How can a pikachu OHKO three pokemon at once, all who resist thunderbolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back