• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ratchet & Clank=Banjo-Kazooie

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
They are just so similiar in this (almost copyrighted) way.

They have their partners, hitched on their backs. That is one weird coincedince. Clank and Kazooie both can make Ratchet and Banjo fly, do I need to say much more. I used to think Rachet and Clank were so original, they stole the backpack idea from and Banjo and Kazooie. Only Clank literrally is the back pack. Strange, tell me your thoughts on this strange issue. Do you think they stole it? Or is it just a coincedince? And be sure to check back with me, Cadet Falcon, if I see anything else odd about games or stuff like that. Or if I just find a strange oddity in the world. Home, or game, or toy or whatever. So please comment and tell me what you think!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Just forget the fact that the characters, story, world(s) gameply and music are all different.

Let me point out to you that videogames have being copying parts from each other since the NES v mastersystem days.

Back