• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
3 - Archfiend Soldier
1 - Dark Necrofear
1 - Dark Ruler Ha Des
3 - Giant Germ
1 - Manju of the Ten-Thousand Hands
1 - Relinquished
1 - Sangan
1 - Sinister Serpent
1 - Slate Warrior
1 - Tribe-Infecting Virus
1 - Vampire Lord
2 - Wall of Illusion
1 - Witch of the Black Forest

1 - Black Illusion Ritual
1 - Change of Heart
1 - Creature Swap
1 - Dark Hole
1 - Graceful Charity
1 - Harpie's Feather Duster
1 - Heavy Storm
1 - Monster Reborn
3 - Mystical Space Typhoon
2 - Nobleman of Crossout
1 - Pot of Greed
1 - Premature Burial
1 - Raigeki
1 - Snatch Steal

1 - Call of the Haunted
1 - Imperial Order
1 - Magic Cylinder
1 - Mirror Force
1 - Ring of Destruction

this is one of my real life decks
it's probably my favorite as Dark Necrofear is my favorite card
anyway just tell me what you think
and please don't suggest Jizno, i'm fine without it
and I don't actually fear traps 'cuz I like when my monsters die

Mullet

Banned
Years
Great deck someone who knows what they are doing. Take out Relinqusihed and the ritual because he is out dated. For them add a Fiber Jar because he is a good monster whe losing a duel and I know you don't whant one but put in Jinzo he is owning the enviorment and is a staple, trust me he helps and gets you out of a tight spot. Also take out the 2 Wall of Illusion for 2 more Slate Warriors. After those changes I give it a 9/10! :D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
You don't udnerstand him, Mullet. He wants his fiends to die. That is why no jinzo. teh walls are in hteir because to kill them with an attack the attacking monster would have to go back, and the walls make good fodder for Necrofear. and Relinquishe disn't that bad. He is really one of the more annoying Ritual monsters. He's running straight fiends, Mullet, and I hoesntly don't see anything glaringly wrong with it othat htna his lack of traps.

Mullet

Banned
Years
Pogiforce-14 said:
You don't udnerstand him, Mullet. He wants his fiends to die. That is why no jinzo. teh walls are in hteir because to kill them with an attack the attacking monster would have to go back, and the walls make good fodder for Necrofear. and Relinquishe disn't that bad. He is really one of the more annoying Ritual monsters. He's running straight fiends, Mullet, and I hoesntly don't see anything glaringly wrong with it othat htna his lack of traps.

Relinquished is a spellcaster, his Fiends will die in battle eventually,and jinzo is a staple. :D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Regardless if jinzo is a staple, he needs a lot of fiends to die. And RElinquished, spellcaster or not, is a good ritual. I would make a fiend deck with him and a dark necro fear if only I had one, especially since I have a thousand Eyes restrict.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Screw teh meta-game, I want to have a deck that I'll ahve fun playing. I've done just fine wihtout a Jinzo up to this point,a nd I'll get along without one. There aren't many staples I can't do without. And I'm willing to bet he's teh same way. When you make a deck based off a theme, you don't throw a card in their just because it's a staple. Even "The Four" know that.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
U ALREADY VOICED UR OPINION 5 TIMES!!!!! geez its called a player's will...you simply add the cards u WANT in there...the way you speak, you com up with very unoriginal decks...Jinazo is not needed for a deck to servive?
Say you hav a trap deck...you'll prob think "Hey! i better put Jinzo in here cuz its good!" XD

Mullet

Banned
Years
digispirit virus said:
U ALREADY VOICED UR OPINION 5 TIMES!!!!! geez its called a player's will...you simply add the cards u WANT in there...the way you speak, you com up with very unoriginal decks...Jinazo is not needed for a deck to servive?
Say you hav a trap deck...you'll prob think "Hey! i better put Jinzo in here cuz its good!" XD

I never said he needed it to survive, it would help and don't yell at me you will fall under my Demi Godly power.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
And you need to quit harping about it because that is nothing. You don't hold any high merit just because you were mediocre in your first real tourny. Telling us you did well in some stupid local tourny doesn't make you better than the rest of us. so just admit you were wrong, and leave it be.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Who the **** do you think you're better than?! You're the one that started it! This whole time I've been trying to finish it! You always keep going on about you you you, as if that is all that matters and all these topics are about. All I had tried to do was remind you that I know just as much as you do, and seem to have a superiority complex that spans about seven topics!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Mullet said:
I never said he needed it to survive, it would help and don't yell at me you will fall under my Demi Godly power.
well no duh i'd fall under ur power. be it weak or stong, i suk at ygo, so no duh u'd beat me...that is...unless these aren't decks made originally by the players...then i hav a possibility of winning...otherwise i wont win...think original yugi starter by itself, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back