• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A (Global) Happy New Year! (Welcome to 2009!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
"So, do you have any desires for the new year? What are your resolutions? Any feelings or regrets for 2007? Let's all post and move onto the new year in happiness! (Lame line.)"

It's 8, not 7. D:

And Happy New Year everyone~

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
13 minutes late. [/urgh]

Happy New Years guys. :D And an early happy new years to the rest of the world when it's their time! <3

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just can't believe it, time has flown so quickly. And I'd have to say, I also live in Australia.

I hope everyone has made their resolutions, and I hope you all will have a great year! ^^

Sydney's fireworks were just amazing when I saw them on TV.
Again, I hope everyone will have a great year.

Last edited:

Sweet Speed

Smile...
Years
I guess for a New Years resolution, I could be mature and help as much people as I can. Get high grades in the upcomming exam, and make more friends (offline and online.)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR PokeCommunity!!! This is my fist time Celebrating New Years and I couldn't think if a better place to Celebrate it. I've met so many friends ever since I joined this year, and I hope the 2009 will bring more friends and more people to PC. I want to wish you all the best luck and prosperity for the coming 2009.

Also, I would like to be Thankful for having all of you here!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Happy New Years <33

I hope everyone's resolutions come true and I hope everyone has a great year in '09. My own Resolution is to probably actually study for classes :D Yay~

-still doesn't care about New Years until 2010. That'll be awesome lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back