• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

On my quest for the National Dex...!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Hi all. I figured this is the best place to come to see all the pokemon I need to obtain the National Dex. I'm not looking for permenant trades. I just need to see a good number of Pokemon for dex purposes only. I'll trade right back -- no harm, no foul. The only thing I'll take from you is your time and kindness -- which I hope someone out there has. :)

EDIT:// ALL I NEED IS A DRIFLOON, NOW! Help me out, will you?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
No, I do not. Even if I did, I'm not looking for permenant trades. I just want my Sinnoh Dex filled up, as the title and post described. I'm sorry.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
Dont you need to beat the elite 4 to get the national dex too? I know alot of those pokemon can be seen when fighting the elite 4 :S

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
Years
It's not a problem to help, however you can only get the National Dex after you beat the Elite 4. So it's kind of pointless to try and see them all before you beat them, besides in beating them and going through the game as normal you will see most of those Pokemon anyway.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 30, 2023
I can help you out with Machamp, Golem, Staraptor, and Blissey.

My Machamp and Golem are actually Machoke and Graveler but I need to evolve them. I also need to evolve my Kadabra and Haunter and would appreciate if you could help me out with those.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
It's not a problem to help, however you can only get the National Dex after you beat the Elite 4. So it's kind of pointless to try and see them all before you beat them, besides in beating them and going through the game as normal you will see most of those Pokemon anyway.

A lot of them are Diamond exclusive. I have Pearl.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
Years
The only Diamond exclusive on your list is Rampardos. everything else you can see in game. Snorlax you'll see when you fight your rival towards the end before the Elite 4.

RealWeirdo

Just A Dutch Boy
Years

Thats not true. I've got the National Dex before i beat up the Elite 4. I lost against the champion so my dex was complete and i got the national dex, so that was before i where champion..

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
All right... I've got all of them save for Riolu and Drifloon! Can anyone temp-trade me a Drifloon so I'll have it for my Dex? I'll trade it right back to you. I can get Riolu by hatching the egg the guy at that Iron Island gives me.

Years
Just a thought, but you could just change the date on your DS system to this Friday, travel to Valley Windworks and battle the Drifloon outside. A lot easier than trading, if you ask me. =/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 30, 2023
I have a Drifloon. Would you help me evolve my Kadabra, Graveler, Haunter, and Machoke?

Back