• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>(+)>Happy Birthday +el_pal!<(+)<

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Okay, Im awake till midnight only to do this XD
Its officially Midnight here, so here I come =p
Ya were one of my first friends here, and its still a very good one, so I wouldnt EVER apologize myself If I didnt make this thread XD
Well, all I can do is wish for lots of happiness, hope, and those other happy things they wish XD
Happy B-Day! ^_^
I hope this means a bit to ya, because its much what can I do ^^

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
Years
hey, +el pal. Happy bDay. I hope Get all your presetns you want. *Hands her a cake* Happy, BDay. We need asong. Come on everybody:

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dera +el pal
Happy Birthday to you.

Hip, Hip hurray.
Hip, Hip hurray.
Hip, Hip hurray.

XD

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
Years
Happy bithday...+el pal.....Im the official pc cake guy...lol..^_^ here you go enjoy..
th_Bdaycaek.jpg

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
*gives you a potato* Don't eat it, don't take off its layers, and treat it as if it was a puppy. Oh yeah,
hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!
*goes off to make you a birthday present*

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
HAPPY B-DAY!! I hope you have a great birthday and get everything you wanted!

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Happy birthday, doll. :) I hope you have a good birthday, and according to my zodiac book.. You're a Virgo-doll :) I wish I could draw you something but my comp's being a wuss.. Oh well..

*explodes*

Back