• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥Pokemon Contest/Coordinator Hall♥~

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Welcome Coordinators

Finally we coordinators have a place where we can discuss all things contestish. We can eventually become a known group if we get enough members.
HoennCool.png
HoennTough.png

HoennBeauty.png
HoennSmart.png

HoennCute.png
SinnohCool.png

SinnohTough.png
SinnohBeauty.png

SinnohCute.png
SinnohSmart.png

Members:

Ambellina

Last edited:
Years
ohhh, this looks nifty! I could really use tips & stuff on contests & how to better my pokemon! I'd love to join please

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Okay. Is there any specific position you want to claim. Also I will be posting Ribons for you to add to ur sig.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Yeah, well f l a s h and I are organizing a new one and this one didnt go over so well so this can be closed.

Shine Austin

But we gamble with desire.
Years
I would love to join, if you need a Co-Owner I wouldn't mind being one. I can make graphics for the page to make it look nifty =]

mhadz0021

Never knew Paul's so cute!!
Years
Hello??i want to join cuz im a contest freak..in pokemon games all of my pokemon are the cutest ones..
like pichus,marills

yuki3056

Grass Types own
Years
Haha this is cool I want to join.... I am not into 4th gen contests but I won master rank in all 5 catagories on Emerald....

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Could I join please? I use my Budew in Smart contests, and my Hoppip in mostly cute... But sometimes smart.

Back