• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I'm back ^-^

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Yup. After a long time(well, for me in any case). School was really annoying, with all the projects and everything. So yeah, I'm back. (I'm wondering if anybody actually noticed my absence, though.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Yeah, school does tend to take up quite a bit of time that you usually have better plans for, doesn't it? Oh well, at least you're using the time to better your knowledge; that's always a nice thing to have.

Any who, welcome back to the Pokécommunity, Neiko.

That Drakeroh Region RP seemed to be doing rather well; I'm sure the participants in that thread surely missed you. Then again, I may not understand what merits an RP's popularity as I don't venture there too often.

Nonetheless, I'll see you around.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome back Neiko!

I agree, school can get quite annoying. I'm dreading the second half of the year, when I'll no doubt have tons of papers due X(

Anyway, glad to see you back! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums once again! =D

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
Welcome back. I was gone too for a while because of school and basketball but now Im back also.

Back