• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heres A New Member For You.

Northy

Music Obsessed Straightedger
Years
i made this account a while back, but I've only just set it up to use.

as you may have gathered my name is Northy... It only a nickname though, I'm not sure of the rules of posting real names, so we will leave it at that for now.

i dunno if anyone on this forum will know me from other forums i use... hopefully so, that way I'm not just some Random member who no one knows.

I'm gonna try and stick around... see if this forum is right for me to use.

i hope the community is friendly.

Anyway... I'll leave it at that... as I'm gonna check out the rules and find some threads to post on.

cya.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Hi there! enjoy your stay in PC and
have fun and make new friends! I'm sure you're gonna liked
it here!
Well then, See you around!

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Welcome to the Pokémon Community, i can tell you now you will have a wonderfull time here just like the thousands of users before you. If you need anything just contact me via pm or vm.

I would recommend cheeking out the game development and trivia sections, there is all ways fun stuff to do there!

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Hi there :) Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy it here!
See ya around

-Talos The Sunburst Fox

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, you can use your real name if you so wish. There is nothing in the rules that states you cannot give away such personal information; it's simply a matter of whether you wish to or not.

Don't worry, this community hosts a pretty friendly environment. Even if you don't meet up with people from a previous forum, I'm sure you will make friends in no time. The memberbase here is rather active; it shouldn't be a hard task to complete.

Welcome to the forums, Northy. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to the community, Northy!

Oh I'm sure you'll find PC to be an excellent forum. We're a very friendly group of people, so don't be afraid to get out there and meet some new people! ^___^

Hope you find some good stuff to post on, and have fun! =D

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
welcome to PC Northy. i hope u like it here and i will see u around the forums.

Northy

Music Obsessed Straightedger
Years
Well i certainly feel welcomed...

since there's nothing in the rules against personal info.

My Real Name Is James... I Live In Australia.

Theres Some More Information About Me There...

sorry if my grammar is bad, i didn't really pay attention in English class so its not really a strong point of mine.

i try and make my posts as good as i possibly can... but my grammar tends to be rather annoying.

Back