• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Back after a long time.

mew42003

Lulz
Years
Hey everyone my name is James, and you probably don't know me, but I was really active in the community in 2004-2005. I'm trying to get back into Pokemon for Platinum, so I figured this would be a great place to start. So as a returning member, I wanted to say hi to everyone old and new.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome back to the community, James!

I do believe PC will be a great place for you get back into pokemon and prepare for the release of Platinum! But you knew that already, right? ;D

Anyway, hope you can stick around for a good long while. Enjoy your return! ^___^

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
WOAH!! a thousand posts!!! thats awesome!! lol
welcome back and im sure we'll all be nice and let you into our little pokemon-based world.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Welcome back!

What a great place to pick if you are looking to get back into Pokémon for the English Platinum. I'm sure by the time the release date comes you will be reacquainted with Pokémon and also the community. You will get used to all the changes in no time.

See you around.

Back