• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Gaurdian has awaken.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
hello im The Gaurdian, you can call me Gaurd, Gaurdian, or The Gaurdian. i have just been looking at this site for a while and decided to show up. i like Nuzleaf, Scyther, and Nidoking. hum hum hum, lets see, oh yes i like fan fics and have been working on one lately, i might post it. any way, its nice to meet you. and remember, "Even Nightmares are afraid of something..."

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to the community, The Gaurdian!

Feel free to post your fan fic if you so please...I'm sure there are plenty of memebers here who would give it a look. Hope you have a great time around the forums! I'll be seeing ya ;D

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
welcome to PC Guard. i hope i see a copious amount of ur fan fic.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

I think I will stick with The Gaurdian (Guardian*) for now! It's great to have another fanfic writer here and I hope you do post it! If you want I could proofread it :)! Anyway I'm sure you will find plenty of other authors such as yourself here so get out there and read read read! Have fun!

See you around!

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
Years
Hi Guardian! I like that name, not many people can live up to it, though. Anyways, I really hope your fanfics do well. If you would like, mayhaps you could check out my RPG? :) Have fun!

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
yes well, the name "The Gaurdian" came from a back story for my Soul calibur short story, where the remaining Templars left our world and entered the Soul calibur one. i thought i made sence because the whole rift in time thing that let yoda and darth vader come. The Gaurdian is a suit of armor(yes idea came from full metel alcamist) and in order to gain imortality you have to give up one phisical or mental trait. The Gaurdian, he gave up remorse and hiss phisical body, so he is just a soul inside this suit of armor. and he has forgotten his name, so just goes by, The Gaurdian(he is 954 years old!)

Back