• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hey!

rkwj25

Hey, I am Keith or most of you will probably know more commonly as RKWJ25, but i hope you bear with me as i get used to things around here i hope that i can become a part of things around here as this site seems amazing! I Hope i can make some friends here, and hopefully contribute to you guys, and this site! I am already working on a pokemon Emerald Hack Called The The Fall Of Darkness i have a thread started about if you would like to learn more. But i love making games and love computers and things, and i LOVE pokemon, so yeah, thatnks for reading and i hope you will help me along! :)

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry I'm sure you will get on fine here! I hope to see your hack out soon as I just love trying out new hacks! I'm sure it will be great! I look forward to seeing you become a very good member of our community! See you around!

Have fun!

Back