• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Awesome Type Combo Ideas for Gen 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2009
Okay, this thread is to talk about the many ideas that we've all been having about new type-combos for generation 5. All those ideas that you've been keeping bottled up are the ones that we are longing to hear! (Please, no cussing, those ideas can stay in your head)

Personally, I want to see a dark/fighting pokemon! This would solve fighting's annoying weakness to psychic for the trainer, and B. Imagine how awesome that thing would look!

Also, a water fighting would be nice. I know that there's Poliwrath, but it doesn't even learn a fighting move naturally, and there are so few fighting TMs that raising one isn't really worth the hassle!

Finally, the Fire/Fighting as the fire starter was nice, but two generations in a row? Give us some new material to work with! (I'm not saying that I don't like the combo; please, throw a few Fire/Fighting out into the wild, but spice things up for the initial selection!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back