• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Crashed through wall*

Teh Jesse

is win.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009
Hey guys, I recently got referred to this Forum by a friend. He said that this was a really good place for hackers, and I happen to be a hacker. If you want to help show me around, it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
Oh God! It's the second reincarnation of Kool-Aid Man! Run!!

Anyways, welcome to PC. 'Tis a great place for hackers, so you'll find yourself quite at home here.
I also happen to be a hacker.
Also, if you want to chat, or be friends, just visit my profile (click on the picture beside my name) and drop me a visitor message.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Noooo we just fixed that wall!

Sigh...*grabs toolbox* XD

Anyway, welcome to PC, Teh Jesse!

Yup, we have a pretty large hacking community here. I'm sure you'll be very pleased. It's pretty easy to find your way around, but there's a ton of members who can help you out if you need it ;D

Have fun! ^___^

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Actually, it's the most active hacking forum there is, I think. WAH might be close. ;P

Anyways, thanks for coming to be here with us! If you ever need help, go ahead and call me up. I'm almost always here.. :D

Teh Jesse

is win.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009
Oh God! It's the second reincarnation of Kool-Aid Man! Run!!

Anyways, welcome to PC. 'Tis a great place for hackers, so you'll find yourself quite at home here.
I also happen to be a hacker.
Also, if you want to chat, or be friends, just visit my profile (click on the picture beside my name) and drop me a visitor message.
Ahaha, that's funny. Oh that is really cool, I guess my friend was right when he said it was a great place here:P Okay, that's cool. :D

Noooo we just fixed that wall!

Sigh...*grabs toolbox* XD

Anyway, welcome to PC, Teh Jesse!

Yup, we have a pretty large hacking community here. I'm sure you'll be very pleased. It's pretty easy to find your way around, but there's a ton of members who can help you out if you need it ;D

Have fun! ^___^
Oh, sorry:P Hehe, yeah fix it. Thanks man. Oooh, sounds very cool.

Actually, it's the most active hacking forum there is, I think. WAH might be close. ;P

Anyways, thanks for coming to be here with us! If you ever need help, go ahead and call me up. I'm almost always here.. :D
Oh what's WAH? Oh, I thank the Pokécommunity for being here for me to join! Okay thank you.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

It's great to have another hacker here as we seem to attract quite a lot of them! Maybe because we are one of the best Pokémon forums for that kind of thing! On the other hand it isn't so good that we have to fix the wall ONCE AGAIN! Oh well have fun!

See you around!

Back