• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I'm Rin.

Years
Nice to meet all of you, I'm rIn-chan, but you call me Rin.

I'm a HUGE pokemon fan. I've been playing since Sapphire, and I've loved it ever it since. I also like to play volleyball and tennis. I love to draw as well.

I will try to be active as much as I can. Also, be sure to message me if you want to. ;)

austin_pika

Map Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
Nice to meet all of you, I'm rIn-chan, but you call me Rin.

I'm a HUGE pokemon fan. I've been playing since Sapphire, and I've loved it ever it since. I also like to play volleyball and tennis. I love to draw as well.

I will try to be active as much as I can. Also, be sure to message me if you want to. ;)

Welcome to PC, Rin! I've been playing Pokemon since GSC. But, I'm pretty sure you'll like it here at PokeCommunity.

GGisGood

isn't it?
Years
Welcome to PC. I'm new myself to PC, but I've been playing pokemon since generation I and then stopped at generation II and then continued on generation IV.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
Hi <3

I really like the username. It reminds me of Rin from InuYasha...

Anyways, enjoy your stay. You like Sapphire, huh? There's a whole forum for that generation, honey. I love volleyball and tennis as well. Especially tennis <3 And YES! An artist! I love artists~

Well, enjoy your stay here. If you ever need help, I'm your girl. ;D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Hi, love your username <3 I know there's a Rin in Furuba and a Rin in InuYasha, but there's also a "Rin-chan" in Kodomo no Jikan (which I don't know if you've heard of; it's pretty much 18+, but that's besides the point X_X).

But anyways, welcome! The more Pokemon fans the merrier! I'm sure you'll adapt nicely~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
hello and welcome to PC!!!
I love to play volleyball as well!
enjoy your stay here have fun!

Megaera

stop calling me d:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 30, 2015
welcome to PC!
volleyball player huh, me too!
enjoy your stay.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2010
welcome to PC!
have fun here! I'm new here too so enjoy.

Kayouri

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC Rin! I guess you should hang out at the Pokemon Video Game Discussions or the Art Gallery Section. I've been playing since Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. I would want to see your drawings. I draw too and I love drawing <3 Nice to meet you and I hope we become friends! See you around. And don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ first.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Volleyball must the only spot I am interested in! As for hobbies there is to much to count but they include bird watching and drawing which I suck at I really need to practice more!. I hope to go diving soon! Oh and I personally started playing Pokémon with R/B/Y and have been infatuated with Pokémon ever since! Well anyway I'm sure you will make alot of friends here and I hope you can stay active! Have fun!

See you around!

Back