• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Wonders in and sets up a tent in the corner*

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
Hi! I'm Jesse, 19, and I recently fell back into the deep dark evil pit of happy things that is Pokemon. Turns out ROM hacks are a gateway drug, who knew?

XaRhS

Hi JesseCS, welcome to Poke Community. Enjoy the forums and have fun.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hello and welcome to PC!

Oh yes I do agree! Most people come here for the ROM hacking aspect of the forum! Well that is the most active part of the forums anyway so I'm sure you will never be lonely here and with all of the tools and tutorials available maybe we will end up seeing a hack of you own soon! Well anyway have fun and stay active!

See you around!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Haha....I lol'd at this thread title. XD

Anyway, welcome to the community, Jesse! Seems as though the evil grip of pokemon has caught you once again! I hope you enjoy your time ROM hacking, and don't get too addicted! =D

See ya around, and have fun! ^__^

Back