• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Someone Please!

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Someone please I need a Prinplpup! See what happened is, I had a piplup then traded over wifi accidentally (Don't ask) And I battled someone with an Empolen and all I need in my pokedex is a Prinplup. Does anyone have one? How can I get one?

falcro

Beginning Breeder & EV Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2010
I have a Piplup if that's good enough...

I'll accept practically anything as long as it isn't junk and isn't a hack. I'm looking for a Spiritomb right now, but if you don't have one, that's okay. Again, I'll accept anything that isn't junk and isn't a hack.

Last edited:

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Is a Lumineon junk? I don't hack or cheat. I can attach a heart scale or a skull fossil if you want!

falcro

Beginning Breeder & EV Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2010
Yah, attach a Skull Fossil and i'll take it! What's your FC? Do you care about the Piplup's gender or anything?

Back