• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hello to you all.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I'm a new member, obviously, and my net-name is Crystal Walters, a play on the words crystal waters, as well as the name of my trainer in Pokemon Crystal/ShinyGold.

I've played Pokemon since the very first games and I've somehow managed to get the secondary version of each of the first releases in a generation. I started with Blue, then Silver, Sapphire, and Pearl. I don't know how I managed that, I just did. I usually get the third release versions like Yellow, Crystal, and hopefully Platinum as well, although I never got Emerald.

My favorite Pokemon are Mew, Raichu, & Gardevoir. I've had a Mew and Raichu in my party since the original Blue (I got the Mew through an Event), and I've continued that to today, although now my Mew was Action Replayed in Sapphire.

I'm a fan of almost every Nintendo series as well as Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Sonic the Hedgehog, Disgaea, SoulCalibur, DarkStalkers, Street Fighter, and various others.

I am currently hoping to hear some sort of news of possible remakes of Gold & Silver, by far my favorite games in the series. I would once again get Silver, as I prefer the color to the color gold.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I am currently hoping to hear some sort of news of possible remakes of Gold & Silver, by far my favorite games in the series. I would once again get Silver, as I prefer the color to the color gold.

Keep hoping, I don't see a G/S remake coming any time soon :(

But let's put that depressing remark aside. Welcome to the forum, CW. Would you believe that I managed to get the secondary versions of each game first as well? I just preferred the colours, I guess.

Oh, and Raichu is my favourite Pokémon too. Can't say the same about Mew and Gardevoir, but hey, one is at least something, right?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Keep hoping, I don't see a G/S remake coming any time soon :(

But let's put that depressing remark aside. Welcome to the forum, CW. Would you believe that I managed to get the secondary versions of each game first as well? I just preferred the colours, I guess.

Oh, and Raichu is my favourite Pokémon too. Can't say the same about Mew and Gardevoir, but hey, one is at least something, right?
I think that they may be coming either this generation or next generation due to subtle clues in Diamond and Pearl themselves, such as having the word "Johto" available as a region for Pokemon to arrive from as well as the trademarking of the names DuskGold and DawnSilver by Nintendo, which is most likely going towards the Pokemon series as opposed to another series.

Last edited:
Years
Hello Crystal Walters. Welcome onto the PC forums. It's so nice to meet you! =)
I am VulpixVixen007. I like vulpix and ninetails and fire pokemon. They're my top favorites though. I do like other types of pokemon other than fire, but I mostly like them. Have fun on the forums! Feel free to chat with me anytime. =)

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
Years
Hello! Welcome to the Pokecommunity, If you need any help, be sure to go the Community Questions And Feedack and Post a thread..

Be Sure to::
  • Post around so People, begin to know you.
  • Make some Friends.
  • Have FUN!♥
I hope you have a great Experience At the PC!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Thank you all for your welcomes.

I noticed that a majority of my favorite Pokemon are Electric Types, with Psychic Types coming in second. Fittingly, I own a TGC League Thunder Badge.

Back